Reviews for An Autumn Afternoon
alex chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Epic I like how storm was crazy enough to step in between wolverine and Scott then get closer to wolverines blades epic you should continue
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Way to go Storm! lovely story!
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
A good try, but that's about all I can say for it. You may want to consider giving the powers of characters you use further investigation before you attempt to write them again. Sean's sonic scream could have easily blown all of the leaves off of the lawn, as could 'Ro's winds. There would be no reason for the mundaneness of actually bagging them. Furthermore, you are the only person I have ever seen, read, or heard make the mistake of saying that Kurt's signature bamf has both smoke and fire - it only has smoke and brimestone. Your writing skills themselves seem rather well, but you really should know the powers of those you use better before you try to write them again. Better luck next time!
dragonzair chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I like :) I've always loved your RoLo fics, as yours were the first fic I read when I first started getting into RoLo when I was only 12 (almost 18 now). XD

Keep writing them _ Even if they aren't together in 616-verse, they still have a chance in Ultimate. :P I read somewhere you stopped reading the 616-verse after she got married to T'Challa? Not sure if that was you, but if it was, there's an intersting scene in Wolverine #52 that I knoe any RoLo fan would have taken to heart.

Wolverine gets into a fight with Sabretooth in Wakanda, and Storm interrupts their fight and T'Challa has Creed apprehended in his mansion. When he escapes, Wolverine tries to go after him, but Storm assures her old friend that her husband can handle it.

And I quote, Wolverine says:

When word got to me that Ororo Munrow was fixin' to get married, I hadda admit-

My heart sank a little.

Not because I figured there was any kind of future for me and her...

It's more like a girl like that comes around once in a man's lifetime.

And if she ain't gonna be yours- the least you can do is hope she picks well.

She did.

XD Admitedlly, the last line hurt me like it would to any LoRo fan, but the fact that he finally revealed he does like her kills me so much. I hate and loathe Joe Q for approving of this marraige. _
ebonbird chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was splendid! It did me good to read it. The language is strong, and in some places, crisp. :)

There were some grammatical errors, but overall excellent job.

Would you consider submitting it to the Fanfic cache for archival? I'd be thrilled to have it there.
PhoenixI Wish chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Awesome! That's so like the X-Men!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Ah, of some sort of people related to me, I'm As usual, great job! I was a little shocked at One-eye's idea of a 'talk', but it went well with the story, I think. Ororo was so sweet when she was new to America! And I didn't get your e-mail address, so all I wanted to know was your opinion on names for Jamila's baby. I've gotten it down to four: Jereni, Jahzara, Jalila and Jalene. I just wanted to narrow it down to the top two, so I have a better idea of what to work with. I'd appreciate your opinion on the matter! Thanks a lot!
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
A refreshing return to the early days. I liked the fun-loving Kurt before he became tormented by his religious side. Thanks for reminding me. Nice to see a Banshee cameo too. Your Storm, as ever, was cool, calm and every inch the supurb individual she is.

Only niggle I have is that Wolvie, in the early days, would have gone beserk on Scott's prissy ass for zapping him. That guy had one hell of a short fuse before he learned control.

But then, this was a gentle interlude and no less a good read. :0)

Thanks Darlin'.
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I really like this fic. I actually think you should continue on with it and explore the whole RoLo thing and also other aspects. Very good fic.
skyz chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Cool little look into their mundane life away from fighting evil. Good story.
Jo the Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Well done. What a great one-shot; just the right mix of characterization and humour. I throughly enjoyed this. Thank-you!