Reviews for Beyond the Winter Garden
Florentine Dreams chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This has always been my favorite story on FanFiction. I have probably come back and read your lovely tale about ten times over the years. Have you ever considered self-publishing it? This is definitely better than most of the published POTO stories I've read out there. I've heard a lot of great things about Create Space . You should really check it out. I would definitely buy this story if you published it, and I am sure others would as well. Please consider it and if you do decide to go through with it please post something on your FanFiction page so I know to go buy it! Thank you again for writing this amazing story!
meatpuppet1 chapter 89 . 12/27/2013
I liked it. Very sweet :)
RedDeathLvr chapter 41 . 5/1/2011
I have respect for Raoul after he helped Erik. Actually, I kind've liked him in the movie even though he was a fop. The way you portrayed him in this chapter, made me like him more.

I hope Erik realizes that Eva was trying to help him...and soon.
RedDeathLvr chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
I love this!

I sense a beginning of an attraction between the two of them...DUH! ;)
Juanita chapter 88 . 12/25/2010
Loved it,thank you.
Juanita chapter 46 . 12/24/2010
Wow ! Getting better and better...
juanita chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
I must say you write really well and the talent is shining big how can Erik watch his daughter cry every day for a month and still not see her ? The child has lost her family and her home and Erik is just watching ? But this story is 4 years old,so I think you were younger then.
fantasy-elf chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I've just started reading this story, im only on chapter 1 (lol, got a long way to go) but i just wanted to review as I thought it deserved it. Its only the first chapter but it has got a hold of me already. Im intrigued. The imagery and characters are just simply perfect. You write very well and Im looking forward to carry on reading. The start is simply wonderful. You describe things perfectly and I adore your eva character already. Beautifully written so far! :0) Well done!
Kalyla chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
erm... what does Alt to Kay mean? I riddled out the 'alt' part, but not so sure about the 'kay'.
roolsilver chapter 89 . 3/18/2010
This was awesome, and amazing, and I can't believe that I've not found it before now. I just sat here for hours riveted to this story, and will look for the next immediately. I love how you've humanized every character without 'bashing' anyone- nobody's perfect, and I believe that Erik, Raoul, and Christine were three good people that found themselves in an impossibly tragic situation. I'm trying to write a story that portrays that.(But I like that your Christine was kinda dumb. I've not read Leroux yet, for the simple fact that I'm writing a Phic and I want it to be COMPLETELY 2004 canon based. Then I'll read the other versions. Anyway, I ramble. Thank you for a wonderful story.
AChiMiDice chapter 88 . 1/4/2010
Beautiful.

I just spent the last few hours reading this from start to finish. I had other things to do, but your story pulled me in and I really couldn't stop. I think your story is, by far, the best non-E/C work that I've come across. Thank you for writing something so awesome.

Oh, and your characterization of dachshunds... totally accurate. They are little terrors. But I love them anyway. :)
luxsandie chapter 72 . 1/21/2009
Loved this chapter. Left a lasting impression.
luxsandie chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I am a huge fan of EC stories and before could never imagine and Erik without Christine. I'd usually pass through stories that described EOW. (How absolutely prejudice of me, I know. I am very ashamed.)

So, I'm not exactly sure why or how I started reading Beyond the Winter Garden, but I know I would positively regret it if I missed this fanfiction.

This story is so beautiful. In every aspect it exceeded my expectations. It brought around a new perspective and now, I'll always imagine Erik with a beautiful little Eva whenever I read other Phantom fanfics. And you even managed to keep Christine as a good person, extending from her innocent and childish ways.

This is my most favourite Phantom fiction, just to let you know, but Bleeding Strands of Fate (uber love for this clever title) is my favourite story. :)

*Subscribed, Added Author to Favorites, Added Story to Favorites, all boxes checks*
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 88 . 6/19/2008
This story was brillant! You describe emotions, characters, everything with such depth and it's amazing. You, my dear, are a wonderful writer.
Villis Dea chapter 89 . 5/5/2008
This is a great fanfiction containing everything (almost) that I like: non-OOC Erik (maybe a little bit at the end), loveable Raoul, some strange other characters and NO Christine.

Good work:D