Reviews for Full Moon, Fast Cars
elwarre chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
I know this is an old story, but I thought you should know that I just re-read this, and I loved it as much as I did the first time. Thank you so much for sharing it!
bleeb90 chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
frenchie93 chapter 20 . 8/8/2015
What a beautiful and sad story. I loved the innocence of their love, the slowly built relationship between them. And the fact that it was Sam's decision to leave his dad, to free himself, i just love it when the abuser is the one that saves himself. You definitively have a way with words. Thank you for writing and sharing this story.
I can't wait to read the rest.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Oh... this is Great !

I might kind of skip a few part because I'm in hurry.

But still, Great !

I love how they develop their relationship.

and gosh... I hate Sam's father!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Midori Ookami chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
Loved the ending, it was perfect!
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
Great epilogue. So happy Sam is with Dean and vice versa. Loved the story it was really good great work.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
Loved it. So glad Sam decided to stay with Dean, he made the right and best choice.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Great chapter. Omg this fight is getting more intense.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Yessssss Sam stick up to your dad and ho help Dean.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Noooooo Sam you don't have to go, forget that he's your dad...I wouldn't even call him a father treating Sam like that. Dean go save him. I just wanna shoot john myself.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
Well talking to James went bad lol. Omg omg dean needs to go save Sam.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Glad Sam didn't crack and tell his dad anything.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Great chapter. I wonder if the guy will believe them. Wow that was some kiss.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Micheal needed his ass kicked...I don't like him and the stuff he was saying to Sam smh, him and John need a good ass kicking. I hope Dean gives if to them.