Reviews for Frame Up Rewrite
xcharXroseX chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
great story loved it x x
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
I like this story. May you please update soon? I wish to read some Abby and Gibbs conversation with her awake and well soon. Please?
damnitw chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Hey,

i like this story i really do but this donation thing was so funny you konw that if you have the right typ of blood you can donate and it can be given right away to the other person and its not dangerous its dayly practice. in your story it sounds like shes giving a kitney.

sso i will see how it turnes out

thaks
necira-skies chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
I know it's been awhile since you've worked on this story, but I hope you;ll come back some time and finish it. It looks like Abby's out of the woods, but one more chapter would confirm it. pretty please
Missmiss chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Please keep going! I have been looking for alternate endings to Frame Up and I like your so far. But now I need an alternate ending for this alternate ending... :-) (FYI- I know that they do this on TV all of the time, but when a patient goes "flat line" on the monitor, it means no heart movement... shocking a still heart does not get it going again) Keep writing!
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
I can't wait to see how you end this one! truly amazing!
morjalec chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
FINISH PLEASE! ITS FUNNY..I JUST REALIZED THAT U ARE THE AUTHOR OF EVERY STORY I LIKE LOL GOOD JOB
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
please continue
Tracey Claybon chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Please continue the story - I want to know what Abby does next!

Great writing!
chibi-dono15 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Love it! Can't wait to see what

happens next! Update soon!

Please and thank you!
krjemb chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
I just found this story and I like it. Please update soon.
RedDragen chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
I would love to see what happens next
Becki chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Hey! Watched this episode recently and i thought it would have been cool if the'd have had to rescue her from Chip instead so liked what you've done in this story.

Only one slight comment though - O Neg is the most common blood type you can get. Sometimes when they don't know your type they give you O Neg cos it's the most compatible. One of the more rarer types would be something like AB. But otherwise i enjoyed it, espacially the part where poor Abby flatlined - glad she pulled through that time, hope you write mroe soon. Becki x
redheadleela chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
hey! Yeah i just saw this episode for the first time the other day and it's stuck in my head of how the hell did Abby fight Chip off when she was so tired. So thank you for giving my mind and alternative to puzzle over and its very well written. More please!
Meg chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Question, just from a purely medically curious standpoint - how many times did that jerk stab her? Or have you thought that out so far?