Reviews for Frame Up Rewrite
dducklings chapter 5 . 7/16
I love reading it so far. I hope you continue writing it.
ragdolly216 chapter 5 . 5/6
I know it has been years since this was updated but I like your grasp of the characters and they each react at the hospital. Would love to see it continued.
jenninemarie chapter 5 . 4/10
Would have loved more
xcharXroseX chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
great story loved it x x
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
I like this story. May you please update soon? I wish to read some Abby and Gibbs conversation with her awake and well soon. Please?
damnitw chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Hey,

i like this story i really do but this donation thing was so funny you konw that if you have the right typ of blood you can donate and it can be given right away to the other person and its not dangerous its dayly practice. in your story it sounds like shes giving a kitney.

sso i will see how it turnes out

thaks
necira-skies chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
I know it's been awhile since you've worked on this story, but I hope you;ll come back some time and finish it. It looks like Abby's out of the woods, but one more chapter would confirm it. pretty please
Missmiss chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Please keep going! I have been looking for alternate endings to Frame Up and I like your so far. But now I need an alternate ending for this alternate ending... :-) (FYI- I know that they do this on TV all of the time, but when a patient goes "flat line" on the monitor, it means no heart movement... shocking a still heart does not get it going again) Keep writing!
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
I can't wait to see how you end this one! truly amazing!
morjalec chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
FINISH PLEASE! ITS FUNNY..I JUST REALIZED THAT U ARE THE AUTHOR OF EVERY STORY I LIKE LOL GOOD JOB
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
please continue
Tracey Claybon chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Please continue the story - I want to know what Abby does next!

Great writing!
chibi-dono15 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Love it! Can't wait to see what

happens next! Update soon!

Please and thank you!
krjemb chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
I just found this story and I like it. Please update soon.
RedDragen chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
I would love to see what happens next