Reviews for Lonely At The Top
Haley chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This rocks
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
What a sad unrequited love that Numbuh 362 feels for Numbuh 1. That and Numbuh 362 is very much in character :)
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is a fantastic look inside Rachel's mind.

I love it!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Not much to say exceot the 1X362 pairing has become a personal favorite of mine so reading a fic that had Rachel in an IC monologue really made my day.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
HPGal3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Yeah, well when I was young, my daddy taught me not to lose, but to get kicked out of the game.
NoBoDyShErEnOmOrE chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
its good
strawhatshinobi123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
this is a greeat knd numbuh1362 are plase keep writing
Somebody chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
When I looked at the fic. my eyes couldn't take the paragrahs looking so jumbled. But when I read your story, I immediately forgave it. You have done an amazing job on this fic. You have described Rachel so well, you made her a leader but also a human little girl, you didn't made her try to steal Numbur 1 away from Lizze , which surprized me and I am happy you didn't fall for the common I-going-to-steal-your-boyfriend approach, well done . You have a mature sense in this fic and I love that. If its possible, please write more fics. about Rachel, so far I have enjoy your persective of the charcater most of all.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very good one-shot! Excellent analysis of the KND's leader's feelings and personality.

Keep the good writing.
Jae B chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I really like the intimate thoughts running through 362's head. It affects the heart, especially while reading her affection for numbah 1. Keep on writing. I'll definitely continue reading.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oh, I love this so much. You really got into Numbuh 362's head here; I can really see her thinking what you wrote. It's so totally in character, I'm simply blown away by this fic and its awesomness.

Can't wait to see what else you write.
DementorR chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Well I do hope you'll forgive me if I leave the love letters, death threats, marriage proposals, and ransom notes out. Other than that what can I say my friend but simply wonderful. I think you did a good job portraying Numbuh 362, and also getting inside her mind on how she thinks. An enjoyable and well written piece of work.
lillyfan123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
AWSOME!Cute as can be! ;D
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Whoa! I didn't know you had this in the works! Great introspective you've done here!

Hmm, Rachel is 11? Didn't know that ;)

And: Yay! First review! See you on AIM!