Reviews for For Mayuri
Zothar chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I like how you write Kenpachi; observant, but brash and blunt as hell about it. It was an excellent story; keep up the good writing.
Ichiume chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Argh, it's so heartbreaking sometimes...especially when one thinks of the parallel between Kenpachi and Yachiru and Kurotsuchi and Nemu. :/
xXForgottenMelodyXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was freaking awesome! I like how you write. It doesn't have too much description or too much dialog.
Yudachi chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This has to be the best Zaraki I have ever read.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Really entertaining! I like your characterisations of everyone, they were really well represented. I kind of felt bad for Nemu, but not so much so that the story became depressing. And Zaraki was well done- I kind of like the way you portrayed him. Odd methods, but telling Nemu she wasn't weak was so nice.

Keep up the good work!

Amulet
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Okay, that WAS sweet.
Page Master chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Could you keep going with the Kenpachi/Nemu thing? I kinda like it.
virtual-asshole chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
*sigs*...nemu
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I love stories about Nemu, and this one was especially good. You really managed to pull off the interaction between Zaraki and her very well. Great work!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
You really seem to *know* Zaraki very well and it shows...it's like all the other characters can bounce off him some how and come off the better for it.
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Nice, I hope you write more about those two
Noods chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Very well-written.

I wanna see more of these chara's, you play them out excellently :3
Ami chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Yes! More Zaraki/Nemu! I love it when you write the two of them interacting, because they have such opposite personalities, and we all know that Kenpachi's got a soft spot for cute girls.
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
im gonna cry T.T

you know what, even if you say mayuri is hard to write, i personally think that you write, zaraki, yachiru, mayuri and nemu the best. Those always turn out to be my favorite story. and i loved this whole kenpachi being nice to nemu in his own way thing.

this has got to be one of you best pieces, i love it!
Bilbo chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That's very good, I liked it a lot. Kenpachi rules!