Reviews for A Bad Day
Srellet chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Nice take on this relationship. I like R/M interaction but not so much the romantic relations. I really liked how you played this out, how R still sees herself as a weapon and M tries to convince her otherwise. This was a great story.
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Impressively written. I know there are heights of finesse that my writing aspires to. Reading something as well worded and expressive as this makes me realize how far I have to grow as an author. Thank you for time well spent!
emma134 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
that was awesome i loved it
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This was just utterly brilliant. One of the most amazing little ficlets I've read in a long time! There were so many moments that just hit me... here are some:

"Because I spent three years as a torch to devils, Captain. And never once did I offer to show them what I am offering you."

WOW! The writing is amazing!

"You ain't a weapon for me to wield just cuz I'm better than the guys who made ya... You are my crew, you play a vital and specific role piloting this boat and warning me when someone's going to try to gauge my eye out with a ice-pick. And when I'm lucky, you are also the arms I lay down in. I know what you can do, bao bei. But sometimes... most of the time, actually, I like to indulge myself and treat you like a person instead of a tool."

I think this part made me fall even more in love with Mal than normal.

Really well done. *memoried*
PlayKate chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Wow. Mal/River is my favorite Firefly/Serenity pairing; however, there just isn't a lot of it out there. I looked for two days before finding this story which finally satisfied my hunger for quality, thoughtful, M/R yumminess. Thanks for the great read.
GarniGal chapter 1 . 11/16/2006