Reviews for Attic Room
Elizabeth chapter 15 . 9/26
First I'd like to thank you for writing about one of my favourite animes of all time. Whisper of the Heart is an empowering storyline that does remind us of the frality and pureness love can be. Although I've definitely not experienced what Shizuku and Seiji have gone through in your story
blood red night chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
What an absolutely lovely story. It made me want to go snuggle up with my love and remind him how lucky I feel to have him in my life. Thank you so much for your stories. They warm my heart and are very well written in every way. This is definitely one of my favorites.
tabisa chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
what you said was so moving and inspiring!
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
Wonderful! XD I love how you wrote the whole thing, it was so sweet!
sweetstrawberrysmiles chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
Well done! Great story! Love it!

And your other story, end of summer, it touched my heart!

Your an insipreationn 3 :)
neo1024 chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
The beautiful ending to a beautiful novel. Thank you.

The mood of the CD tracks matched perfectly. I actually managed to finish the chapter with the last note of the third track and the subtle change in the mood between those tracks matched perfectly with the three phases of this chapter...
Whisper of the Heart fan chapter 15 . 3/15/2009
NauruAyumi chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
You are very talented. this is so much more than a blow-by-blow, and you should be proud of that.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 15 . 10/14/2007
Wow.. That was really touching. Taht definatly opens a few doors for questions and uncomfertablenss. thanks for the tip- Ill keep taht in mind when the time is right.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
Yay! But no! Its done TT Great story- truthfully some of the parts were a bit mature for me.. but thats just me. Good job. On to the next story!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
O-Oi... o,o

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
Wow its getting hot in here huh? lol

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
And there she goes. Wow I knew parshly on what daimyos were- well speciffically what they did- but I learned stuff in here.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
Lol. I have such an ugre to say THERE GANA HAVE SEX OMG! XD lmfao so yeah- dont mind me

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Wait Shizuku is around 16 now right? But it is true, way too many teens around my age are getting pregnant. Even if its natural, its sometimes a tough subect on society. But the whole thing about being the right time really changed part of my point of view. Good job