Reviews for Ghosts and Monsters
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
The entire story was eerily creepy especially Cassidy's outfit. The last line didn't seem to go with his bring Logan down angle though...
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
There was so little of Cassidy's ghost that came up, and Logan was really the only one of the lot that never got to have ghost chats, so it seems fair. Good piece.
randomprose chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Your portrayal of Cassidy is excellent! Well done.
admirer chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
this was really really good. really good. dark and angsty and good. i love your work and i hope you continue to write stories that are deeper than 99% of the stuff that is posted here. thank you for sharing your voice!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Woah. I know i've written this several times, but you really do have Logan's character down pact. I love reading thins from his perspective that you write.

I love the play between Cassidy and Logan; its pretty powerful stuff. All of the things that Cassidy said are points that i never really thought of - how they stripped Veronica in mere months, how they created Veronica, how Veronica carries pieces of her creators. They're all valid points that are new to me.

I really like this one. I think you did a great job!
leslucids chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
good story, the gilt just kills logan
GreenFaeriefly chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
that was excellent! i love the fics with people talking to ghosts. i don't know why but theres something about them. it's kinda like the people are forced to listen to what they say, even if they don't want to. the fic was really good, and there were a lot of really cool lines in it. like the last one, and the one about how long it took for logan and cassidy to be broken, and how quickly they broke her. very awesome fic

jessie likes lol
Kermitfries chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I love your way with words. I like the Beaver stories because they're VERY cynical but you have the best way with words I've ever seen. And those last lines about being broken - it was the greatest. I loved this. and I think it's wonderful as a one shot. It's really nice. Well done and you're now on my favorite authors list.
Caralynne chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Amazing. Really amazing and haunting. And I liked the way you explored Cassidy's character.
Catslove17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Dark... I love Cassidy
arohalove chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I really liked this, especially the last line. It wrapped things up nicely and left hope to an otherwise very depressing topic of conversation. At least, thats the way I read it. Great job.
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Nice! Well written and good description...
GeneticallyEnhanced1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Very good. Very dark and sad. Cant really blame Veronica for not totally trusting Logan. It's interesting to wonder if she would have pulled the trigger without him that night.

This was my favorite line: Fucking up the two of us? That took years of defective parenting plus the addition of outside resources. Her? We stripped her down to bare bones in months.

Oof, poor kid. Prickly season 1 Veronica is intriguing... excellent fic!
LEJ418 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Great story, I love how you've taken a few points and just gone with them, it really makes the conversation flow. And the language is beautiful.
Kaleena Mason chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
that was sad and a little scarry. wow amazing writing