Reviews for Return to Eternia Book Two: World Tour
Heart of the Demons chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
That was quite the world tour Adam/He-Man and friends ventured through, but they've gotten through it with little complications. The relationship between Adam and Teela has been the most intriguing of all because of what the two have been through over the years. It's one reason why I must keep reading your "MOTU" canon.
Julielein chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
Great. Especially the szene who Teela told Adam that Addison want him as his new daady. Its really cute.

I hope you are going to update son. Please !
Fusion Blaster chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
Damn good chapter man.

Liked Stephan's guilt about it came off sincecirly
Barbara Osterczy chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Very satisfying conversation between Adam and Teela in Chapter 2 and very satisfying resolution to Adam's relationship with Katherine in Chapter 3. What I would like to see next is for Adam and Teela to consumate their relationship. Neither of them are virgins at this point, so waiting for the wedding does not seem important. I am not saying it has to be described in detail, no need to bring it to an M or MA rating, I just want to have that event written, not have it happen off screen so to speak. Anyway, great job.
Barbara Osterczy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Great job, I really enjoy your stories. I really like the way you combine all 3 shows plus the movie. "The Final Adventure" is one of my favorites, and while there are certain parts of that one I prefer, I think I prefer this one overall, mostly because this feels a little more complete, especially the Adam/Teela confrontation. Also, it is a little more in character for Teela to be angry for a while, she wasn't very angry in the other version. Anyway, if they make another MOTU movie, I hope the story is somewhat similar to this and/or Classic Cowboy's "My Sacrifice". I really think they should consult you and Classic Cowboy on the movie.
dragonsmagic2001 chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
AWESOME! I love your story keep going!
Bill chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
aw!
Julielein chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
That was so sweet. I have cried too. That was one of the best chapters ever.

Please Update son
Lord Vukodlak chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Who, Time for the talk. This should be interesting. I wonder how much bottled up feelings will spill out. Or if Teela will go as far as to tell Adam she wanted He-Man to be a godfather to Addison and Adam the father. Hmm I doubt it but I'm sure he'll find out somehow.
Julielein chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This conversation gets very interesting. You will write this great, I hope. (And soon)