Reviews for Coexistence is Boredom
How am I still checking to see if this was updated almost a decade later?
starkidheather chapter 33 . 7/15
reread this again for the millionth time. still one of my all time favorite fics. i'll forever hold onto the hope that it will be finished one day 3
chenzike chapter 33 . 5/2
the development of the characters and their dynamic and their position in this whole relationship thing is just so ... it gets better and better just like the writer's writing skill
so, love this!
chenzike chapter 1 . 4/29
love this
Been rereading this and still love this fic so much. Hoping one day you'll come back to it~
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 33 . 11/21/2017
Great story :D ! I loved it! The plot and character development is awesome! Please update this story soon :) ! I can't wait to read how it ends! Thanks, bye!
everyotherfreckle chapter 33 . 8/25/2017
I have read your story perhaps 3 times, and my feeling every time is that you perhaps do all the characters in death note more justice than the original author, Ohba, ever did.

I love that you've made all characters immensely complicated, that you've teased out the details of what makes these brilliant men truly brilliant and threaded it into a gripping plot of cat and mouse then conquerer and half-conquered.

The depiction of interpersonal relationships in this story is, to put it mildly, exquisite. It isn't as easy as a kiss and it's better in real life and why should it ever be that easy in fiction?

If you should ever feel like bouncing ideas for the ending of this exquisite piece off someone... you're welcome to use me as a sounding board.

Also thank you from the bottom of my heart for portraying Misa Amane as part of the L/Light dynamic. She's a misunderstood character and that so many authors leave her heartfelt openness and sense of humor unexplored because she is a threatening, pretty woman seems a waste. To me you'd have to be a crazy person not to want to toy with Light/Misa... Our anime Bonnie and Clyde as it were.
kasia224 chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
oh wow that was an incredible story, you're a brilliant writer! I'm sad you likely won't finish the story but it was a pleasure to read!
Parizaad chapter 33 . 2/3/2017
I have read this story twice over and it is so good. You must have your reasons for discontinuation, but I do wish you continued. It's simply amazing. The dynamics between L and Light are so cleanly wrapped up in such a way that I wish THIS was cannon. I had honestly, wanted to write more of a review, but there's no length which will emphasis how amazing this is. Kudos to you, dear author and thank you.
bartlettpear chapter 33 . 1/16/2017
::bows:: Thank you Lewd Concubine and thank you Sakurazukamori6 for your time and effort for bringing us this story and it's latest chapter. I am both a Raito/Light and Pro-Kira fan. Light sort of getting one over L short of succeeding in killing him is my jam. Raito nagging at L is also hilarious. I like your Soichiro, Misa, Raito, L, Watari, and Mello. It is nice how Raito can cry a pleasant conversation with Watari and even if he can't love L, he can at least be fond of him. Also, L is a hypocrite, I prefer Raito's 's sense of justice even the ugh he certainly goes nuts sometimes. Thank you for writing!
Angelicake chapter 33 . 1/16/2017
Aww, this is amazing! And only two or three chapters to go! Except one thing...

It ain't finished, man.

The grammar is absolutely amazing, and don't even get me started on vocabulary. You wouldn't believe the number of times I've had to search up words from this fanfic on Google. 'Coexistence is Boredom' is yet another example of an amazing fic with some true imagination and complexity behind it...

But is not finished.

And though this amazing story has not been updated for years and had probably been forgotten completely, I made an exception to my usual routine and tried to convince you to write again. I have so many fanfics which I have followed but will probably never be updated, and it drives me up the wall!

So PLEASE, dearest author, for the sake of my sanity, (which is wearing thin now!) update before I go on a murderous rampage and evilly massacre harmless, fluffy bunnies.
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 1/15/2017
You have such a brilliant mind, the last chapter with Raito manipulating Rene was awe-inspiring and terrifying at the same time. The joy that he gets throughout the story, commending himself on his actions, he's sinisterly ruthless. Ah...the I want to keep you comment, it always leaves me in a somber mood when I come across it. That last line, you certainly know how to gut us.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/8/2017
OH LORD, THE SMUT!
guest740 chapter 12 . 1/7/2017
raito is my favorite because he belongs in the tragically ironic department. misfortune befalls those who use the death note.
Sysa chapter 32 . 11/24/2016