Reviews for Coexistence is Boredom
Sysa chapter 32 . 11/24
Oh this one did it
Sysa chapter 5 . 11/19
Oh my god, that physics reference got me. I loved it. And laughed. But mostly loved it.
floatingF chapter 33 . 9/19
Even if you had think this chapter seeming like a big old mess the interaction between L and Light that you portraying in this chapter seeming like just a perfect piece of art to me. Even if this story doesn't completed I'm so grateful that I could have a chance to read this work of yours. The characterization and your insight of their personality/relationship is beyond astonishing. Your story inspiring me not just about death note characters but as well as about general human psyche. I love your original but at the same time very canon-based attempts at humors. Thank you for giving us the chance to met this great universe. I think this story will remained forever special to me for the rest of my fandom trash life. Thank you. I wish you to be happy and good in real life. You are really great author.
xx chapter 9 . 9/12
I've read this story completely through on a few different occasions over the years, and wanted to post a review on this chapter in particular (ch. 9) just because I love it so much. I find it shows the shift in, or deepening of, L's feelings toward Light in this subtle, lovely way. Not just because he lets him be top, but also in the little things he says and does around that. The intensity of feeling between them turns up here in small degrees; everything seems to become just a little more serious between them, just a little less pure fooling around, all without becoming overly solemn or dramatic in tone, and it is believable and very bittersweet. Especially with Light being aware of how his plan seems to be working.. I love how he compares it to dangling sweetened fruit in front of L.. and the high stakes of the two of them still not trusting each other and fully intending to kill each other if given the chance. It certainly drew me in and got me very emotionally invested in the relationship the first time I read it, much more so than I had originally expected it to, and still does now as I read it again. They feel so alive and believable throughout the whole story, and this chapter in particular is a standout to me. I'm really glad to have this fic around to revisit again from time to time!
redrowens chapter 33 . 9/11
I just wanna be honest here.
The whammy house arc. I don't get why so many authors created a fantasy place where happy cute kids running in the house and getting along, chatting, gossiping, head patted by L himself. This place is meant to raise the greatest detective. Many kids cracked under the pressure, like A who killed herself and B who like to bite people. Don't you realize this is why most of them act strange and have zero social skills? They didn't being raised to become normal people who like to chat about how weather today.
neverXmind chapter 33 . 7/30
I loved this aaah
Ruby626 chapter 33 . 8/13/2015
I hope you will finish this story one day/
Anthea chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
This is heart-breaking. What is it that Light said and L would want to hear? Did he say "I love you"? I'm in tears...

The one question though, is that I don't think it's possible to see a full moon on the first day of a month.
LynLin chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I just spent two days re-reading this fic out of nostalgia, and I have to tell you that it's still a joy to read even five, almost six years later. You have a wonderful way with words and characterization, and while I hope this might one day be finished, I want to thank you for all your hard work! It's been an amazing ride.
LuvCake chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
Hey friend...
Where are you?
I love your story.
Please continue!
marcywaifu chapter 19 . 3/10/2015
i skipped ahead to the reviews and am surprised to see comments about how this is unfinished. ahh well, it'll probably be good while it lasted, this story. in any case, allow me to compliment you for the frustrating feels CH11 gave me (you make them fall for each other and then follow it all with a killer last line! you could've stabbed me in the chest and it would've had the same effect on me). also, as an English major, i salute you with all the literary & biblical references you've woven into the story. i absolutely loved them :)
Guest chapter 33 . 2/20/2015
Rereading this and it's still one of my favourite Death Note fan fics.
The interactions between L and Light are brilliant.
I live in hope that you return to this one day.
Arabella chapter 33 . 2/16/2015
I just want to say that this is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read; you have a talent!
I understand that you haven't updated this in over four years, but could you possibly try? I know there's many people who'd love to see it finished, including myself. Obviously, if you can't, you can't, but I just wanted you to know that this is an amazing story and I would love to see it end!
jyotimeena10 chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
ch 30 is my most fav chapter.
jyotimeena10 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014