Reviews for Coexistence is Boredom
marcywaifu chapter 19 . 3/10
i skipped ahead to the reviews and am surprised to see comments about how this is unfinished. ahh well, it'll probably be good while it lasted, this story. in any case, allow me to compliment you for the frustrating feels CH11 gave me (you make them fall for each other and then follow it all with a killer last line! you could've stabbed me in the chest and it would've had the same effect on me). also, as an English major, i salute you with all the literary & biblical references you've woven into the story. i absolutely loved them :)
Rereading this and it's still one of my favourite Death Note fan fics.
The interactions between L and Light are brilliant.
I live in hope that you return to this one day.
Arabella chapter 33 . 2/16
I just want to say that this is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read; you have a talent!
I understand that you haven't updated this in over four years, but could you possibly try? I know there's many people who'd love to see it finished, including myself. Obviously, if you can't, you can't, but I just wanted you to know that this is an amazing story and I would love to see it end!
jyotimeena10 chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
ch 30 is my most fav chapter.
jyotimeena10 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
loving it
X Mika-Chan X chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
Are you by chance going to finish the last few chapters for this story? I was only wondering because it's been quite a while since this one has been updated. Either way I adore this story so much. You did an amazing job on it! D
Hinatafan chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
This story is really cool! I like how Hinata was portrayed and everyone so far. The yakuza idea is unique and not something I've seen before. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
starkidheather chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
to say the least, this beautiful bit of fanfiction has ruined me for any other death note story. and to come so far and find out that it isnt finished, and that it hasnt been touched in five years, is unbearably heartbreaking. i know that my hope for this to be picked up again is about as rational as Lawliet's relationship with Raito, but alas, like our favorite socially-stunted, too-smart-for-their-own-good detectives/criminals, it can't be helped.
Keiko chapter 33 . 7/4/2014
This is one of the best Death Note fanfictions that I had read back in 2009. I used to read each update and followed it for years. It's been almost 10 years since you began it and at this point I can see that it will probably never be finished. However, it would be nice if you were able to pop out the last 2 chapters and bring it to a close then you won't have to think about it anymore. Life gets busy when you leave college so I do understand. Best wishes to you.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 24 . 5/8/2014
Light's freaking cruel. Give L a break!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
Raito's name's translation from kanji was funny. :D
Shit, i can't WAIT to see how things work out for the both of them!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
That took me off guard! Can't wait to read what happens!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
I'm not sure whether the last line is supposed to be funny or not, but I sure chuckled!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Fantastic! I loved this chapter!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Mine's L. I liked Raito before he killed L. After that, he had become intolerable, but I think I like this fanfic's Raito a lot.
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »