Reviews for Living Life

YaleAceBella12 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Please write more...

Bella
Ria-Dancer Girl chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Yay! This story is making me so happy! I'm seriously giggling like a 5-year old here! I love your stories, you're an amazing writer! What I love most about this story is that it really feels like Gilmore Girls! I can picture everything and I can hear the character's voices as I'm reading. I love Gilmore Girls and when I read fanfics like this one, I feel like the show is still continuing! I loved Rory and Lorelai's IM conversation and Lorelai trying to pick a pet name for Luke is totally something she would do! One thing I noticed though, was that in chapter 2, right before Rory jumps off the cliff, Stephanie calls her "Gilmore." This isn't really true anymore so I would love it if you had Rory correct that if it happens again. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what Richard and Emily say! I love this story so much, I'm really happy you made a sequel to 'The Perfect Graduation.' Your writing is always amazing! I hope this review inspires you to update immediatly! :)
CarebearKara chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
This is a great fic.
Welcome To Lala-Land chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
less fluff, more drama.

but good overall writing skills.

]
Reyes Sebastian chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Hi, I've just finished reading chapter 4 of Living Life... I've noticed it was written in december.. are you planning to continue or did you give up on it? I really am enjoying it... and I would like to see Emily's and Richard's reaction to the news... Awaiting news, Reyes
Rory and Logan gilmore fan chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
this is so good i love it it sounds like them! But the make it more fun make Rory have a baby and she tells logan on his Birthday! it would be so cool! WELL IF YA NEED ANY MORE HELP OR JUST TO TALK MAIL ME ACE!
PhantomLover05 chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
YAY! I don't think it should be this rating, it's not that explicit. I love it so far though!
coffeejumper7080 chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
this is really good and funny! write another chapter soon!
court99274 chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
Is this story over? It is in the complete section but you say at the bottom that there is a next.
iyasunflower chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
cool chapter. Looking forward to Emily and Richard reaction to the engagement.
sicklittlesuicide chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
love it. update soon.
twinkeyrocks chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
I love it! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Aliolyoxenfree chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
i loved it as alway update again soon!
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 12/16/2006