Reviews for Taking the Risk
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
great work. :D
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
That's definitely what should happen. Love the fic, but missed the episode. I can't wait till it comes out on DVD. C:
Ronata chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
thi is a brilliant story, i dont normally read just Angela and Jack stories but i liked this one, thanks.

just on a side note, you said you watched clips of the episode. if you are interested in watching season 2 i have the episodes up on youtube, just pm me and i cant let you know more.

thanks again.
DeamonFruba chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Have you not seen the whole thing? I was screaming at the end there! My waffle (I was watching it at breakfast) hit the floor! IT WAS SO GREAT!

Loved, as usual.

~Deamon
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
P~

W O W! I can't believe you pulled this together by just watching snipits! AMAZING! This was very POWERFUL! I REALLY can't wait till you see the actual episode! It'll make you cry! I LOV'D how you ended it! VERY NICE! Now if they'll just follow suit on the show! It sort of looks like it might! GREAT JOB!

YTB!

~G :D
willowwood chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Wow as always a fantastic one-shot, you made my inner-shipper go all gooey lol, and hey as much as i'd love for them to both go screaming there love for one another from the roof tops, i could deal with them keeping it a secret.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I must find out where those clips are! This was a great story, really well written as usual!

Ava
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
For some reason, the part that really got me crying was when Jack and Tempe were about to set off the air bag explosives. What and episode! This was lovely, and the horror of his nightmare is just the way I'd think it would be. I'd like to think, after all they'd been through, that Angela wouldn't bother trying to pretend their relationship is a secret from the others (after all, who's driving Zach home?), but that's me. The mention of his father's voice... It was all so wonderfully potent. Thank you.
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That was beautifully done. I just love Angela and Hodgins together and I like to think that the way you wrote this is what actually happens... Just perfect. The way you wrote Jack's nightmare was painfully real. And I really love the way you wrote Angela waking him up by making it seem as if the dead Brennan in his dream was speaking to him. Wow. Wonderful story. :)
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I can't really think of much to say except for this was done right. You do good work.
Marlaina Shade chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Wow. Very well done!

I fell head over heels for the HA pairing, especially during the end of 2X09, and you have done a very good job of creating a deliciously romantic ending to it. I loved your writing in the beginning part of his dream-it was original, you stayed away from the cliches of a typical nightmare, and your words are very much like poetry-something that I strive for in my writing as well. I look forward to more!

Yasashii
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
watching that episode i cried my eyes out of my head like u have no idea

and i absolutely loved this story

r u going to update?
Tony DiNozzo Freak chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
OMG! That was so good. I felt bad for him when Brennan did that to his leg. Made me want to scream in pain. Poor guy. Would like to see you do a Bones POV of this. See what she goes through and if Booth is there to comfort her. (HINT HINT HINT! LOL)

Tiffany
Vengeful chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
You know, that scene nearly made me tear up as well. This was a wonderful follow up, and I can imagine it happening :) I look forward to a BB post episode story now, however.
CampSpyro chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I know exactly how you feel...taht episode was wonderful. And I mean, Zach unserstanding the whole awkwardness thing before Angela does? Priceless.

I want a new Bones ep now for more Hodgela, but I'll have to wait for a week from Wednesday : (

Anyways, terrific story, as always