Reviews for Have a Little Faith in Me
The Musical CC chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Definitely one of my favorite Booth/Brennan fics ever. Some writters don't know how to put them in emotional scenes without making them OOC, but you nailed them perfectly. Booth's break-down as he realizes Bones almost didn't make it is especially in-character. Congratulations on making a wonderufl piece of fiction
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
this was very cute:)
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i loved:)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This is the only fic ive read were Booth reads her goodbye note.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
ngaww.. so sweet :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Another amazing follow-up. A very original take on what might transpire if Booth had found Brennan's note. I've got nothing against stories where his discovery sparks quite the emotional reaction from Brennan, but it was nice to read something different.

Thanks.

Leah
thewhiterose3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
We don't get enough of these moments in cannon. The aftermath, the moment when the what if hits you like a brick wall.

Very nice, heartfelt, wonderful story. Thank you.
sweetlily22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
OMG

that WAS AMAZING.

the letter was so perfectly written and you captured the moment and the characters so well.!

so beautiful!

i loved it!
Wen1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
great fic ;)
Habita chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
It was awesome! Great job! I really LOVED it! :-)

Thank you very much for sharing!
Crashxin2xMe chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
oh my god! that was soo freaking amazing! great job! really!
jerseybones chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That's the most realistic and perfect ending to that episode that I have read. Excellent job!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This was lovely - Thank you!
tracgyrl chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
WOW! Just...WOW! That was great I just stumbled upon this! Amazing!
LolaLoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Aw... The perfect ending to what happened in that episode, especially with that final line. I love how you've captured the characters so perfectly. I'm actually very jealous right now...

I'm now going to go to bed with a very happy, mushy grin on my face. Thanks for making my day!

Lola