Reviews for Good Times at Lincoln High
thechosenone305 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
After reading this chapter, my headcanon is that they actually did this to each other when they were in high school. The ending is cute. this format looks like you had a lot of fun writing it. Great job, as always!
thechosenone305 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Haha! I loved the ending! May have been short, but that still made me laugh :) Great job, as always.
TaraHalliwell chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Amazing story, please continue!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Hilarious! God, I love Dean in this.
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
plz update soon
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
i love all the john pov in it...

update soon?
jett chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
nice stories! loved the first the second one most lol. update soon
Leesh chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
And the boys are snarking again!

is it sad that this fic made laugh so hard that i choked on the water i was (trying) to drink? ... Wait, don't answer that.

I don't even think i can comment on how much i love this fic, because my review may end up being longer than the entire chapter.

But I'll try.

You idiot! When's the last time I friggin' opened that book?

Ahh, so Dean! and what a Sam thing to do with leaving a stealthy note and all.

Yes! i found something to critique, and therefore can claim to have written a balanced review.

(I've been going out with a girl who is going out with Jimmy for months.)

This sounds a little muddled, maybe you could try something like

-(Now,I've been going out with a girl, who's also been going out with Jimmy, for months.) or something like that.

I LOVE how Sam put the note in a muffin, as in my mind, it implies that Sam baked muffins for the purpose of hiding it inside, like a fortune cookie (and the thought of Sam baking was what made me choke on the water)

Also, I adore how Dean sticks the note to Sam's head (although as i read it, I pictured it having been scrawled across his forehead in permanent marker.)

And you already know i loved the whole immortal/ taped to knife scenario.

The post-it's made me smile too, and Sam's peace offering that followed, But it Dean's absolute shutdown of it which made me laugh.

I loved the ep. where the boy's pranked each other, especially how Sam laughed after he glued Dean's hand to the bottle, and then pulled on the string on that fisher-man-thing that was stuck on the wall.

And this piece was so perfectly in character that it made me go watch the episode again because i wanted to see the punking on-screen. (Although i do wish you had elaborated on that whole 'Nair' prank lol)

Yep, fairly sure that this comment is longer than the fic.

-L x
RETIRED666 chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Heehee cute! Looks like Daddy Winchester's just as bad as the boys! :D
Freefall chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
This story rocks my socks.
Snow-White-Death chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Ha I'm loving this it's so GOOD

Mel
hukluk chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
It's really cool

Notes is soo funny :P:P

'r you going to write more chapters? please :P
RETIRED666 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Cute! I loved it! Please write more!
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Hehe! Cute so far!
j chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
i LOVED the !although at first i didnt know what it was i thought notes was a title for a seriously loved it look forward to anymore u might have;)