Reviews for Unto Tellius, a Curse
RandomTopic chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
I'm disappointed this story won't be finished but, wow, 80 chapters? That's a lot. o.O I do hope you get the summary chapter up so I can know what the story would have been.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
You've written this very well. Indeed, if this was to end here, it would be a genuine shame. I can only hope that you will elaborate it eventually and, who knows, you might come back to it after a year or so. Very well then, know that you've just earned yourself another of a probably long list of fans.
Silverwing5566 chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
Awsome story! please continue, I really want to know what happens next. .
RandomTopic chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
Finally! Getting to the good stuff! And now I'm hooked. I really hope you continue and update soon!
The Green Wolf chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
This fanfic is very well-written. Keep up the awesome story!
Yunnu chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
I really don't get why this has so few reviews. Maybe people get amazed at the way you write, or jealous. Oh, how I love to rant in reviews... *is shot*

Anyway, don't feel discouraged, as long as your story focus on my favourite mercenaries, I'll keep reading it Update NAO. *is shot again*
Ryna-chan chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Oh. My. Gosh.

Sorry for not reviewing in awhile, and I totally regret not doing so.

This story deserves...like some freakin' award or something. O_o

Seriously...I can't put it into words like some other great reviewers, but this...this is a great treasure of fanfiction. :O These details, espically, were terribly wonderful (as concradicting as that may be). It was so great, I can't put it into words, I am so sorry.

And it angers me how few reviews you have; anger at the people who aprecitate your work, and never saying so, and anger at myself for not reviewing all these chapters the whole time. Please, I do hope you continue, despite the lack of public support.

*bows* Thank you for gracing the Fire Emblem section with this wonderful story
Hebi R chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
Considering the precious insults to his dignity, I'm sure Naesala just loved when Mia and Mist ran right by him without noticing. His poor ego. *giggle*
Kemious chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Wow Nothing else but that could be said. Your story is beyond simply beautifully crafted. Each and every single sentence seemed to be painstakingly built. Every character developed exceedingly well and with a level of humor that all fics should have.

This is overall a joyous fic to come upon. Like I said I really can't come up with the words to describe how good this fic is. This is one of perhaps five fics that I've automatically fallen in love with. I can't wait to see an update or something
Yunnu chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
Your story is truly amazing. I love how you center it on all the characters and can keep them all IC. The chapters are long too, which is a good thing, in my opinion.

... The only problem is that you take too long to update.
Hebi R chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
So, did Ike tell them yet? I counldn't tell.
Hebi R chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Fantastic!
Ryna-chan chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
This is sucha cool story! I cannot understand why it doesn't have more reviews! O The details of everything is great!

The begining had lot's of humor, then there was awesome action, beautiful drama, and even a large dose of angst!

XD No wonder this is put under "general".

It seems that Soren is the main character, although I'm not sure; it seems to focus on everyone at once (how great!). Soren is my favorite character in the game...so...tee hee.

Ohmigish, I hope you update soon, I'm totally gonna wait for this one. :D
Yunnu chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
How come this story has only 3 reviews? It's so well written.

Interesting chapter, by the way. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good job
Twilight Imperil chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Good story. It gets better and better with each chapter; I'm anxiously awaiting Chapter 4!