Reviews for Broken Glass
Jadewing47 chapter 18 . 6/25
Wow, if I were Wally I would of quit with Robin.
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 29 . 6/21
Oh wow. I don't know what to say, other then the fact this story was brilliant. It was wonderful read and one crazy ride, but it was wonderful.
Jimelda chapter 29 . 9/30/2016
Oh my goodness this fic is actually amazing. What a very realistic take on both anorexia and, to an extend, bulimia; especially the recovery aspect. Despite the positive ending, you did show that the road to recovery is not an easy one, by far, and that just felt so real for me while reading. Awesome job!
Rena Redhead chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I know that it's been ages since you wrote this story and it's been ages since I first read this, but I just wanted you to know that for whatever reason, I got on a Teen Titans/Robin the Boy Wonder kick again and I remembered your story. I couldn't remember the name, so I searched in google key words and found it and proceeded to read it all over again.

After years since I first read it, I realized that this story must have left a powerful impression on me. And I remember why now after rereading it. It wasn't because I had had an Eating Disorder, as I never had, neither was it because I used to love Teen Titans and Batman and Robin.

After reading it again, I feel as though it must have been because it was so easy to connect with the young Boy Wonder of your story, most noticeably when he dealt with the 'Voices' (both inside and out). I think we all on some level (hopefully not on the same as in your story) go through a point in our lives when we think 'I'm worthless, what's the point, no one cares or loves me, etc.' and it's TOUGH. It's miserable. It's absolutely one of the worst feelings that anyone can ever feel. I also think we all can misconstrue others' words into something that they are not when we are down or going through something difficult. It's a very easy thing to do.

And you were able to capture that not only well, but with prolific, beautiful writing. Writing that made us want to keep reading. Writing that made us feel like not only were we in the world of the DC Universe, but that we were in our own world as well. So thank you for writing this. For giving hope to those whose situations may at one point been dark. Like Robin had to learn in your story, you wrote with utmost accuracy that it isn't always easy, but it's worth fighting through all of those feelings and struggles to reach the joy of a reunion with those you love and knowing that they love you too.

Best Regards,

~Rena Redhead
Cookiepiano chapter 16 . 7/11/2016
This is incredible. So well written, with such a well described buildup. I cannot wait to see how it ends.
cutie0612 chapter 29 . 5/8/2016
Good another fic where no one died and it's perfect
cutie0612 chapter 28 . 5/8/2016
Ollie needs a good talk about raising children. And I need some more fluff. Great chapter
cutie0612 chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
Well do that just make sure you tell bruce because he will be worried about you Dick. Great chapter.
cutie0612 chapter 26 . 5/8/2016
This was so great I loved bruce in this chapter
cutie0612 chapter 25 . 5/8/2016
It's a good thing Aqualad was there really. Great chapter
cutie0612 chapter 24 . 5/8/2016
Forgive you, for a long chapter I'll just thank you. Now that Dick is on the road to recovery everything is going great. And this chapter was great
cutie0612 chapter 23 . 5/7/2016
Great chapter I feel that Dick can recover with every chapter I read at least now
cutie0612 chapter 22 . 5/7/2016
Too much fluff how can you have too much fluff!? Great chapter!
cutie0612 chapter 21 . 5/7/2016
I bet barbara is going to be pretty mad for not being in the loop then again who wouldn't. Anyway I'm glad Dick didn't jump I would take this fic off my favorite list and we don't want that because this is a good fic I wish I found sooner
cutie0612 chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
Find him please. And I'm gonna find him tonight no matter what! Great chapter and all the complements.