Reviews for To Hedwig
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Poor Hedwig!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Beautiful! sniff It is always hard to let go of a member of the family regardless of how much better off you think they will be.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
it's so cute and sad thank you
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
crystal chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
omg reading that put tears in my eyes so sad i cant believe hedwig died in the last book can you she was harrys first real connection with the wizarding world i loved her almost as much as i loved him lol
Cristalake chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
YAY! A fic that almost made me cry! I've been looking for one for HOURS!
LeeeB chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
HEDWIG, no...

ok i knew it, but this is absolutly...*sob*...teary
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oh that's so sad! Hedwig's one of my favourite characters.

It really sucks that happened to your cat :(. I dunno what I'm gonna do when my kitty starts having problems (she's nearly ten). I imagine I'll be a wreck, and pulling an even worse streak of not posting any of my fanfics.

I was wondering if you'd write an outtake about Hermione and Luna getting together. Did Luna ever kiss Hermione? During a Defense class when Hermione's teaching Gin tells Luna to just do it, but we never hear what happens! It drove me a little more insane than I usually am. Just a thought! :)
Whiggity chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This is really sad, but I like it. I lost my cat when I was nine... We didn't have to put her down, but we had been gone on a camping trip for a week and when we came back, we couldn't find her. And then, when we finally did, I wished we hadn't. She was such a great cat; she slept on my bed every single night of my life, since my parents had had her even before I was born, and stayed with me when I was sick. It's so hard to lose a pet, I really feel your pain here. But you know what? I've realized that friends never really leave each other. It just doesn't happen, nothing can ever force it to happen. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
amose chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Same sorta thing happened to my cat.

We put her down in october 2006, cause she had bad circulation - from birth.

It really hurt, because she didn't even make the age of 3.

On a happier note, well written story.
StarDragon411 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Aw!
AngelLovePhoenix chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Amazingly well wriiten. It was touching, beautiful and sad, only a skilled writer (like you) couldnt have pulled that off. Well done
light goddess1493 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
oh god. that made me cry so much. [
darrena chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Touching. Like it very much.
Kris-chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Aww, how sad. Beautifully written.