Reviews for Marauder means Friends for Life
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
This is really good when are you going to finish it
glowinthesun chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
omg! this story is so awesome! i have been crying since everyone found out about poor remus! write more plz!
latinanewschic chapter 17 . 6/14/2008
This is a wonderful story! Please update even though it has been over a year!
islay12 chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
Poor Remus! And die SNAPE! (so glad he died in book7)
Toffrox33 chapter 17 . 3/14/2008
Heya!

Alice told me to read this... so I did!

Keep going, u r awesum!

Update soon

Liz.x
LadySnowTheStark chapter 17 . 11/3/2007
kindly remind me to murder snape in my story! idiot! he just HAD to spread the word!

and are the students of hogwarts so insensitive that they actually want to see him transform? heartless!

great story i love it!
Heffronma chapter 17 . 10/5/2007
The following message is mixed up on purpose

Taht tarsnofmrtaoin was afwul, and it msut hvae been vrey piafnlul aslo.

I hope you understood what it said.

From Mark (PLYMOUTH, GREAT BRITAIN)
Magdylena Black chapter 17 . 10/2/2007
OMG! That was amazing! i'm serious! it was awesome! i wish you would add more, even though you haven't in over a month. ah. i guess it's just another unfullfilled dream then.

l8s.
lilyre chapter 17 . 8/11/2007
that is terrible it almost made me cry... NOT THE STORY sorry i just realized that made it sound like the story is terrible... no the story is wonderful i love it it is awsome but the last sentance almost made me cry. Update soon

love

lilyre
Angelina Jhonson chapter 17 . 7/2/2007
this story is really sad
summerlovin9191 chapter 17 . 6/24/2007
i love this story! please update soon can't wait to see whats going to happen next! D
LemonLime.x chapter 17 . 5/13/2007
Stupid Snape.

Poor Remus.

Update soon.
daisychains123 chapter 17 . 4/28/2007
Lol... wow I'm sad.. Um, this is for Spirit (because I dont know how to reply otherwise!:) Thanks for the review! The girls will be acompanying him soon... and that would be telling... (although I was hoping it was obvious about THEM... also, a surprise pairing later on... MWAHAHAHAHAHA... try and guess!
Spirit chapter 17 . 4/27/2007
What an amazing awesome soul-touching last sentence... whoa. You've definitely overcome the writer's block you had in the previous chapter, good for you! Can't wait to read the students' further reactions to Remus, and when are Lily and Hannah going to go with them to the Shack? And are Hannah and Remus going to get together? They should. It would boost Remus's self-esteem and self-confidence.

Once again, great writing!

Spiritxx
CraZYdUCKIE chapter 17 . 4/17/2007
This story is awesome!

Unfortunately, I was very unhappy at the lack of DEATH TO SNAPE ideas, aka pranks. After all, he is a bastar- never mind, so he should be treated like one.

And by the way, Australia is generally just called Down Under or The land of Oz. Australians are referred to as Aussies.

REALLY GOOD! UPDATE!