Reviews for Ah Zim and Dib Romance
Shmeewee chapter 17 . 1/5
Hahahaha I loved it I laugh a little at thier awkwardness but! It was awesome hahaha id b shy to write something like this too hahaha awesome job tho _
Endalis chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
I can understand the "I beat myself up as I read this." but its better than what I can write so don't be so hard on yourself. Not that I'm awesome at anything in the first place haha. I really like the "showing loyalty" thing, tis really cute. :3
Endalis chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
In some countries, people actually do eat Guinea Pigs. I hear they are a delicacy. :3 Anyway, I'm loving this fanfic so far. The Zim and Dib friendship thing is cute. I can't wait until it blossoms into a beautiful romance. (I'm so cheesy XD) 3
name chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
PIE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hhsjzj
I chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
I loved it, (it sorta gave me a girl boner :O)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
I loved it so much like when you killed Gaz mwahahaha and the chapter of well you know but i wish there was more i. was totally engaged 3
stormic chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Cute
Account moved elsewhere chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
WHERE IS THE IRKING ROMANCE?!
Account moved elsewhere chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES!
ImagineFlowersAndCookies chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
I... Just... Loved it!
vinceza scratch chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
THAT WAS...nice
DragongirlEvolved chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
I have to say it's such a releif to read a ZADR fanfic that shows Zim as a proper male. I am so fed up of reading MPregs and such like, as if this was the case then gender would not exist on Irk. It clearly does however, otherwise Tak would not be referred to as female, and Zim would not be referred to as male.
Sorry, I'm ranting. At any rate the story was well written and highly enjoyable. I love the chemestry between Zim and Dib, though clearly Dib IS crazy is he finds the pain a turn on! Very good story though
The German Slenderman chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
this. just. this. I can't even. please continue. Ann's can you make another sex scene more in depth it was really short last time.
sincerely me chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
I don't wish to offend you oh mighty writer, but I do not think this is your best harder 'twait for the next chapter.