Reviews for The Addictive Game Saga
Freya the Dark chapter 5 . 12/9/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Please write more soon... *gollum, gollum* Angel, my precious,*gollum, gollum* Heeheeheehee
Lady Artemis of KY chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
I LOVE this fic! It rocks! The DBZ thing was great, and where he was talking to the eight year olds? It was hilarious, it kinda gives me an idea for a fic, except not *eight* year olds, think Angel and *four* year olds. LOL LOL LOL!
Eric chapter 5 . 8/30/2003
Omg... just... Angel as Gollum SO FITS! I dunno why... it just does... and then everyone being mad at him for saying the movie was " ok "... that was priceless! I love you Heathey! - huggle. -
Arctic-Phoenix2 chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
Hahahahahaha! Now that was funny! Great job! Can't wait to hear more about Angel's obsessions! But may i suggest that you have him obssessed with a few things, specifically Stargate SG-1 or Farscape or Star Trek (any genre)? Please?
Tariq chapter 5 . 7/2/2003
Hi. WOW! PLZ CONTINUE!
shahid chapter 5 . 7/2/2003
COOL! plz plz continue. this story is hilarious. update soon. why not bring the scoobies in the mix.?
Tariq chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
Hi. WOW! PLZ PLZ CONTINUE! This is so Hilarious!
Vchanny chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
Shh! Fifer! :P
Miss Fifer chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
V is HARDKORE man. LotR is so much cooler tho. ;D
Am-Chau Yarkona chapter 4 . 9/7/2002
Like this! Please, go ahead and do LotR as well. And Star Trek. Or Star Wars. Anything, just write some more.

Keep up the good work!
Amphitrite chapter 4 . 9/3/2002
Cute very cute. I enjoyed them a lot. Please post some more.
niennah chapter 4 . 9/3/2002
Unfortunately, I think this would be funnier if I had the faintest notion of what you were talking about. I never heard of Sai-jin. I say go for LOTR! The others were pretty hilarious, though, so don't stop yet! The whole concept is just too funny. Angel is a pretty obsessive guy.
Ava Lux chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
What the hell? funny, but totally disturbing. I can picture angel in a tutu, and ohmygod now i AM picturing it! somebody shoot me now.
Flitter chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
Shitt, i think i collapsed a lung ! keep going, what about Barbies? or goldfish? or knitting? do a follow up, i need a laughter fix!
Tangerine Caprigrrl won't log in due to sercurity reasons chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
LOL! I laughed out loud more than once reading this fic. :) I understand the Harry Potter obsession. "I am the boy who LIVED!" And David in a tutu? Too hilarious. :) Please, install a new chapter!