Reviews for A Harvest Dance
Supabec chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
awesome :)
rezmutt chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
this was cute. i love the harvest festival dances. i wish i had something like that around where i live. that would be so much fun! plus i love rheana! she is so funny and such a little match maker!
0xNatashax0 chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
I really enjoyed this!
Bunnylass chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
You know i can't believe you only have two stories! Your an awesome writer.

I absolutely LOVE this fic! Its brilliant. So damn adorable.

I can't wait to read more of your stories in the future :)
monstermunch3435 chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
Aw, Bless them both! That is such a cute story, i love it!
monstermunch3435 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Uh-oh, what has Ronon got planned? I'm guessing dying her hair or something...
monstermunch3435 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Ha! I can just imagine Ronon muttering to himself over Teyla pulling his hair, great story!
trecebo chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
This was fun to read, and well paced. Not overtly mushy and very...much Teyla in her element as well as Ronon.
Triangulum chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
I've been on this stie for a long time and I've got to say, this is really really well done, I loved it! Most people can't seem to capture the character's personalities or mannerisms at all, but you did it magnificently! I loved reading this, thank you!

Duchess67 chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
*vbg* Too sweet! I loved it, this was GREAT! *happy grin* Very well done! :):):)
Mistryja chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Loved it! It was soo cute

Cant wait to read more from you

Maria Spence chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
OH MY GOSH! LIZZY I LOVE YOU! Before I said I didn't want the story to end because...then it would be over...but there couldn't be a better way for it to end. I love how they are sitting by the fire together, all over each other and such. :D I love the part about the shoulder rides and how it was good practice, and the how she's got a bun in the oven, and how she couldn't fight because if that and just everything. It is so cute, and romantic, and beautiful and absolutely wonderful! I will be with you till the end of any story you write. I can't help it, they have me hooked!

Lova ya! ~Maria
FullMetalRaven chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
That was an awesome surprise!

Sorry, I didn't read it earlier, I only check when you tell me you've posted!

Anyways, it was great. I love the wooden ring with the symbol carved onto it. That is so perfect for Teyla and Ronon. And Ronon saying he was going to shoot someone if he had to give another kid a ride was funny. And the little part about Rodney crying and refusing to admit to it was funny. That is so something Rodney would do. I like how you said Teyla refused to compete before you said she was pregnant. That added to the surprise. And Teyla saying that Ronon just didn't want to get his as kicked was awesome. I laughed so hard.

That review was rather spazztastic, possible because I am spazzing over the happiest that epilogue made me feel.

SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
*chokes up*

That...was beautiful...*snatches for tissues*

Okay I'm alright now. Yay! You did it! And such a fine job, I might add. That was a really awesome 'fic, and although I'm sad it's over you ended it -perfectly-.

Another in the works, eh? I'll keep a lookout!
Indara-Rose chapter 7 . 7/2/2007