Reviews for Two Hearts, One Status Quo
loved it
fishing chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
loved it
previouslyinspiredsight chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Are you going to be updating soon?

Jw, cuz the date says that you last updated sometime in 08.

-Y.M.F
oxtwilighthsmxo chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
update soon!
JennCorinthos chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
This is really good... Cant wait to read more... I wonder what the story is with Chad and Gabs cant wait to read more...

JENNIFER
cheaterinpink chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Seriously, you updated this after a year? Wow.

Good chapter! Gabriella and troy are both SO adorable. XD. I just love how you portray them, both so innocent - or, for Gabriella, seemingly innocent - and fun-loving. And just, CUTE. They are SO CUTE together. D

cheaterinpink chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
Woah. Sharpay and Taylor are mean. And, weirdly, Gabriella's more of a bully than them because, though she cares for Troy, she's leading him on a false trail while Sharpay and Taylor have made their stands firmly clear... Poor Troy. I really pity him. If I were Gabriella, I would ignore the status quo and just sit with him. I'd be having real fun then. Huh.

cheaterinpink chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
AWESOME. Troy is adorable, with his shyness and modesty. I had to smile at every flounder he made - like falling flat on his face while listening to Gabriella play - to his embarrassment at being caught by Ms. Darbus. Awesome. You rock the house!

cheaterinpink chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Good one. XD. I love their meeting. Maybe it's a bit fast... but then again, this whole story's only like, what?, 10 to 12 chapters. Plus, the earlier the Troyella, the nicer a story is. :) Troy is so cute, in a non-jock normal guy way. And Gabriella is surprisingly considerate for a popular girl. :)

cheaterinpink chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
I told you I would review some day. You can't get rid of me that easily. -Goofy smile-

That was awesome. XD. I love how this story's going. No matter how hard you say this story is proving to be, written-wise, it's a really good job, so, thumbs-up. D Feel good. It was excellent. :)

Steph2013 chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Aw sweet chapter. Am glad that there getting along at least. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
Steph2013 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I feel so bad for Troy. Taylor and Sharpay are soo mean to him. I hope that they can expect him soon. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Steph2013 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Thats intersting, hes in the musical at leat. Maybe he wont be made fun of as much. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Steph2013 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Wow I wounder what she meant by saying that he doesnt need to know how? Well I guess i;ll find out.
Steph2013 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Thats kool that he meet Chad. Too bad that basketball is almost over and i was woundering if he liked basketball in this story. I hope that Chad is a good guy thought to him.