Reviews for Loyalty Eternal
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
Oh my gosh, this was so sad. I loved it and it got me to think. Can't wait to read more of your work!~
elizabeth burke chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
are you going to conyinu writinh the story
White-Petals chapter 11 . 3/14/2008
Wow...I was following this so long ago and when I read that u had finished it, I was so happy! This is one of my favourite stories, both because of the storyline and way its written. Beautiful ending, Thanks so much for completing it!
AvEnGinGAngEL123 chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
O.O OMG...that was so darn GOOD! That was just amazing... you did such a great job! Please keep up the good work!
Leo chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
That is one gripping fanfic. I am really pleased that Mugan and Jin found each other again but i would have preffered it if they did't die...but thats just the way i am, i love happy endings.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
I loved it! You are an awsome writer! Please continue to write such awsome stories!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
I love this story! It is awsome! I kept coming back for more and loathing and end. Again loved it! You are an awsome writer!
MoonIdiot chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
A good first chapter :D I don't watch...Samurai Champloo, but oh well

Mwaa, to tired... I'll continue reading tomorrow, or later. The story seems good :DD
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
I love your story! Please update soon! Update chapter 9 to make it 10... Now! I love it!
Blah chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
cool fic!1
Zabuza's Uke chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Wow what a wonderful story. I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Snow Bunny Haku chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
TwT I need more!
Kohaku neesan chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
futher mucking dammit Lucy, you can't end it there! You realize it's been a whole 16 days since you posted this? Your fans must be going crazy.

Hurry up and write the end, yeah.
Soaha chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Sad to see Haku like a broken doll...