Reviews for An Artful Deception
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
I love this so much! I wish you'd continue. It's so rare to see a Dei/Ino fanfic! I love this :D
xxWfCPxx chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Just found this fic again after adding it years ago. Sorry to see no updates as it is really well written and engaging. It'd be really great if you got back into writing it... ;) But no worries if not, hope you've found a good job x
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
This is interesting, I can't wait to read more, if you're still updating that is.
AkuHana chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
*wants for Dei-chan to come back* Huwwy huwwy :D :D

Please update soon :D
killing u with umbrellas chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
this story seems very interesting. plz update soon.
ixshootxyouxrun2590 chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
Awesome! I hope you continue, I am totally diggin this story. There aren't many Inox Dei stories out there, and this is a very well written one. In my (slightly perverted opinion) there needs to be a little "ahem" more action. Interesting plot though, update soon!
Jen Konoha chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
I love this story, I hope it gets updated someday, and never gets abandoned!
Ganja Naraku chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
Beautifully written. Deidara seems to have quite an interesting veiw of art. I applaude oyu. But, do be careful not to paint yourself into a corner with your plot. Remember an unfinished work is an artist's shame. I hope to see more of this story in the near future.
chairomori chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
Great story! I love the pacing and balance between narrative and dialogues. The suspenseful parts certainly keep me on the edge. And kudos for having Ino and Deidara act according to shinobi training, yet at the same time keeping a pretty realistic take on everything. Overall, this is an extremely entertaining fic. :) I look forward to what you have planned next!

Ah, and I read your profile. Takasugi Shinsuke from Gintama might be someone of interest to you. Antagonist, and I hear he can play the shamisen?
Jan Lee chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
I LOVE this story. I never imagined that Dei/Ino could be a pairing until I saw some fanart featuring them. And your story totally makes me believe in them. Their mannerisms and conversations are THEM, it's hard to imagine them being any other way. Your story is interesting, too, and I can't wait to see if Ino gets away or if someone (ahem) saves her. As a side note, well done with Deidara's night on town. I'm glad you didn't 'soften' him up any, instead choosing to show the reason he's in the Akatsuki. This story is so well-written...geez. I'm just glad I found it. Please update soon, I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
Ellis chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
I love this!i hope you continue
Elegant Blue Seas chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
This is one of my favorite stories! It's very well thought out, and I can see that you're not stumbling through it as you write. You have some basis and idea for where the story's going, and I'm dying over the cliffhangers, but you are a talented writer.
Mornings Light chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Lovely writing and love the pairing, the whole situation and drama. I like how she is a newbie at this type of mission and how she is making mistakes. In most scenarios, they either make Ino helpless or so good at spying and everything, it makes everyone else look stupid and that's just wrong.

I like how Deidara and Ino are both in character, as well as the whole view of the Shinobi world, which is painted very well. Good work and please continue!
Doctor Kiba chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
O, insteresting! I can't wait to see how this is going to be played out!
Cheshire chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
So Ino was definitely not doing as excellent a job at hiding herself as she intended. On the bright side, since this story is Ino-centric, I expect she will not die. Hopefully, she will be rescued in time. I am curious about what being found out will mean for her and Konoha. Yes, I do noticed Ino's denial. It seems that the effects of Sasuke's leaving/betrayal has lasting impact on the mind.

We did not hear much about Deidara here, but he will return, I am sure.