Reviews for Contest
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
:O

Vinnie laughed!
zestychicken2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
hahaha... These are one of these hilarious oneshots that don't leave your mind for a really long time :D

lol... Vincent laughed - that's hilarious. I can just totally see them having a contest of not laughing. I am horrible at those, but vincent - he seems like he'd be so good at it! Lol, it seems like neither of them smile like... at all, and then when all of a sudden he smiles :D That just cracks me up!

I really liked how you managed to pull off everyone's personality, despite it really had nothing to do with anything. And although it was short, you captured Tifa's carefreeness, Yuffie's hyperness, Vincent's seriousness, and Cloud's irritated...ness... Excuse the horrible wording lol I am so tired :D

It was an excellent read, despite how short it was and I will take the time again to say how much I adore your writing and if you EVER start to write for Final Fantasy 12 (as I more know about that game than I do this one :D) or any other final fantasy for that again PLEASE LET ME KNOW And I'd be happy to leave these long completely deserving reviews behind every time I read :D

Keep up the fantastic skills, whether you post things or not :D You have definite talent as a writer!

-zesty-
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
HAHAHA

Oh wow, thats great ]

I went to check out your stories cause I read the "Vincent, meet Marlene" one. So here I am! Lovely stories, by the way. You're very talented in the humor department.

I'm off to read more of your stories now!
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Rofl! YAY VINCENT! ...I don't know why, but this is... so totally plausible in my mind. o-o I can see them doing it! HOMGAWSH! 8D It's brilliant! Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most entertaining. Thanks for a good read! No matter how short it might have been! D -Heart!-
Galaxia Alpha chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Very cute. This made me smile. Good characterizations. :-)
I'm Still Sesh chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh my. XD

That was great, really. (adds this to C2)
random reviewer 2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
ha ha. vincent snorted! I like it, they were having a staring contest right? You might want to make that more clear b/c some ppl (i.e. me) r sorta slow -_-'.
you're running wild chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
wahahaha. i love this/you. thank's for writing. this made me smile big time. .:heart:.
FuschiaFinn chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
So adorable! Very well done.
VinVal chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
*giggle*

i love it.
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
XD Wow... just perfectly at my comprehension level this late at night. That was really funny, especially the dimples part.