Reviews for What's a Secret Among Friends?
Star Crossed Destinies chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
"Meaning he's a cursed Dark Creature with cannibalistic tendancies and an affinity for the Dark Arts!"
"'Reemykins'. 'Moony'. 'Reemykins'. 'Moony'." Sirius pretended to be deep in thought, miming weighing his options. "Nope, I still like 'Moony'."
Peter giggled."
"I can't hand this in to Professor McGonagall. It's had Sirius' bum all over it." He grinned to himself, happier than he had been in, well, ever. "Must be one of the occupational hazards of having three of the best friends on earth."
Oh my merlin! That was the best one shot I've ever read! You *giggle* so *giggle* funny! Love it!
yay chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was great!
Elaienar chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love the way you worked this out. Great story, couldn't stop giggling while I was reading it. I'm still grinning like a maniac, as a matter of fact. XD
yrl chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
lol, i like that, funny, good job
SamuraiSirius chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Awh how cute! It made me smile it did!

-Samurai Sirius

James is Sticky...I like that...
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2005

*laughs quietly*

This was really cute!

I love it too pieces!
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Aww, kawaii-des! I don't care if this is cliche or whatnot: any fic where friends accept each other...aww bugger. It's just cute, alright? Pobre Remus-cito! If you'd really wanted to lengthen this, you could build up Remus' angst at the thought of his amigos finding out, but I think it's perfect as is. _ Aww, warm and fuzzilies!
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
hehe, cute! the last lil exchange betwen sirius and james sent me into a fit of giggles! great job... hm, perhaps you could write a short lil story on how the other three got their nicknames? :) u'd certainly do the story justice!
Xandria Nirvana chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
lovly and wonderful
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
That was a very interesting take on the situation, and my sister and I really enjoyed it. I have never read anything where Sirius initially had doubts, but it makes since as he is from a pureblood family.

I read the dialogue to my sister, and had a lot of fun doing all the Marauders' voices.

Peter high and squeaky (I got the idea from the first thing he said, because it said "squeaked Peter")

Sirius more or less my normal speaking voice (as he was the first person to talk)

James deeper than the rest

Remus Sirius voice only quieter (I was out of voices by then, I kinda had a spaz at the scene change when I realized Remus would be talking)

More times then one I had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard; the whole story was hysterical.

My sister is taking the computer now.

Cows, that was good! PA (Professor Authordude) needed to be reminded to breathe. Seriously, the story was completely hysterical.
0Rii chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Cute, i like it.
Phinea chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Thanks, this made me laugh.
ebony-kiena chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Really nice. I liked how you didn't have Sirius just jump in and be alright with Remus' lycanthropy. Also how you kept the characters in character. Plus how you made it that the maruders did actually like Peter and he wasn't already a conniving little.. rat.
Lovely sweet little fic.
Mirabelle P chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
aw, haw sweet! It's a really nice story, you're a wonderful writer, I hope you'll continue writing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »