Reviews for Couch Love
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Loved it! Although the first part with Harry and Draco wasn't really necessary. Still liked it though. Keep writing! ]
emily-jane-potter chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
please do a sequel...i absolutely loved this story
Slydraco chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
do a sequel...
Potgenie chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Eh, funny how everyone is clamouring for a sequel. I think you should work on your writing skills first before attempting one. As a few other reviewers have mentioned, your writing is too rushed and there're too many spelling mistakes! "Hermione is two rears older"? I'm not very sure what "shinny babbles" mean. Do you mean "shiny baubles"?

I also have to say that it is OOC for Hermione to smoke, and it's also impossible for her to use a laptop in Hogwarts - that's where I assume her office is?

This is just constructive criticism on my part. Your writing is not that bad as compared to alot of other weirded out fanfictions on this website, but I think there's still ALOT of room for improvement.
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
hey well that was overall. A for Antechinus
Nichole McGonagall chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Wonderful, I love the element of the de-ageing potion. It brings a great perspective to the story. I found it quite comical and enjoyable.

Nichole McGonagall
JC chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
PLEASE DO A SEQUEAL!
courdorygirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
It has potential, it's creative and witty, albeit rushed and your grammar and spelling leave a lot to be desired. My bit of constructive criticism, now for the advice...write your story first on loose leaf or a writer's pad (so you have to ablitiy to scratch and scribble as you go), type it, spell check, type it again, then find someone to beta for you. Other than trying to figure out what certain words were supposed to be, I enjoyed the plot.
MissSnapePotter chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That was awesome.
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
o

please add a sequel

it was great

loved it
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
don't you just love icecream? omg! love it! ah, i want more!

oh, and you can call my cell if you want!
stashleigh chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
lol do a sequel, its funi. i wanna know what happens!
Quen chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Hmm, I wouldn't worry about a sequel.

It's a decent start, but you need a bit more practice at pacing stories; it's all a bit fast. And you really need to use a spelling checker. Took me a while to figure out what "shinny babbles" meant.

Try another story, but this time rewrite it a few times, then get a beta check. Otherwise, not too bad. It's got some good elements and even a bit of creativity.
Blah chapter 1 . 1/1/2007