Reviews for My Heart For A Camera
ThreeThreads chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
At the end, I actually shut my eyes like a flash occured.

I liked it. -

And I'm always wishing I had a camera in my backpack ( I carry a backpack, not a purse) for these moments. I once saw a cute gay couple together, holding hands and holding in my squeel, cursed myself for not having a camera. It would've been creepy if they saw me though...
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This story is very cute! Nicely done as well! I love the humor you added to the story and how you used detail in this story. I really enjoyed reading it and you did a great job! :)
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Must resist urge to fangirl squeal. Wait... does Kairi have copies of that picture? I need one!
Neko Saiyuu chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You know I never thought I say this but I like Kairi in this story. And for me to say I like Kairi takes mad skill. So yeah...
ojuzu chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
*blinks* I have a lot in common with your Kairi. I have a disposable camera stuffed in my bag in case I find the perfect tree, sunset, flower, or whatever, and need a picture of it. (Ever since there was this lovely scene in Kansas that I cannot remember perfectly because I left my digital camera at my grandparents' house instead of taking it with me on that walk...) My favorite part has to be where Kairi was agonizing in the background over her camera- I was laughing so much at that!

Lilz
Ethuiliel chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Teehee! I can totally see that picture. The two guys, still mostly-kissing, staring at the camera like deer caught in the headlights. AMAZING!
Memory chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
WOW that was awesome. xDD I loved it. It made me laugh, especially your A/N at the end about the flash momentarily blinding the reader. THAT WOULD BE A COOL EFFECT! Okay I'm done.
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Wai! omg thanks so much! This was great. Really great. So funny (and we can't forget hott)... there were numerous occassions where my stomach hurt because I was trying not to laugh out loud (it is rather late, and I don't want to be waking anyone up xD).

Oh Kairi... I love fangirl!Kairi. She's so great. The dialogue in the beginning could have been confusing if I hadn't been following it carefully; but I thought it was really cool. It had a certain effect, with just the dialogue. It was nifty. :D And Kairi in that part...!

"'Ahh! I have to find my camera!'

'So Sora, whaddya say?'

('Ack! Where’d I put it!')

'Umm… I dunno…'

'Aww, come on. What’d be wrong with it?'

'Well, what would everyone else think?'

'Heh, well, we know what /she’d/ think.'

('CAMERA!')

'Please Sora? I know you want to.'

'How do you know that?'

'I can see it in your eyes. You have-beautiful eyes…'

'I do?'

('It has to be here somewhere!')

'Yes. Of course, everything about you is beautiful.'

'Aww, Riku stop, you’re making me blush.'

('Ah ha! There you are!')

'But it’s true. You are beautiful.'"

Sora and Riku were so kyuute, but I could just picture Kairi in the background... omg.. xD That had me laughing so hard.. (granted, quietly, but still hard..). She reminded me of myself in Japan, when I was trying to get pictures of pretty guys, and there were these four guys standing outside the fruit stand. I asked them for a picture, and they're like "Sure, okay" and then my battery died! I was so upset... I will forever mourn the loss of that picture. I never had a better opportunity. TT Sigh.. ah well..

Well, Kairi had a better photo op here... of course, Riku and Sora making-out beats four pretty guys any day. xD Only by a little. _~

Oh... so great... lovely story. And thank you, again! It's funny, just today (or... now, it would be yesterday, seeing that it's 1 am) my grandma was asking me about "that young man you used to email with" and I told her I hadn't talked to you in a while. And lo and behold, I come to read your new story (I was so excited to see it in my inbox when I got back from Japan xD) and.. yeah, certainly a nice coincidence. It's nice to see that you're still alive and writing adorable yaoi-ful stories, to boot! Hope to talk to you again soon! And I hope you write more soon! I really like your writing. :D

It would be neat if the screen could flash.. probably would've scared the shit outta me, though. xD
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
hehehe man do i love kairi! quick kairi run and get that photo on the internet! great fic...it would be funny to blind the readers...sept me of course cuz i like being able to see...
miss.ninja.kimi chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Dear Neptune, I loved this! So full of fluff, and like other reviewers have stated before, you made Kairi likeable actualyl kewl, that roxs! This is definately going on my favorites!
Sinister Design chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
This is very cute. I love it. Your writing is very good, by the way.
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
LOL xs infinity

I loved this!

Awesomeness all around! Just pure... wow...

Yeah.

Thanx

_ BYE!

*bliss*
echi chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
even though i'm still more a fan of the three of them together, i like how you aren't a kairibasher and thus made her likeable and do something any of us would do XD (I like kairi since the second game, can't help it)

very funny fic, _very_ realistic fic, lol XD
Ashlee-chii chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
-takes a couple pictues from Kairi-

GREAT JOB. I love it. ITs so cute, hehehehe

-hugs you- you are great. I know she will like the fanfic.
The Last Keyblade Master chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hehe... This is one of the cutest things I've ever read. Caemras suck, they always break on me or something when I need them. Haha, this is a pretty original idea if you ask me and I think you did an excellent job. It was so cute! Haha, Kairi always seemed to be the kind of yaoi-fangirl. If you ask me even though reviews are appreciated, reviews are required for your story. This is just to cute not to review!~ Haha! I hope you to see more of your work in the future! _