Reviews for Felicity's Search
Lisa Cooper chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
WONDERFUL! I loved your ending with the flag. It made the ending more powerful. I also loved your historical notes, and how you wove history into your story. I also liked how Jonah, the orphan boy, was adopted by the owner of the inn. Thank you for your story. L.
ComeSomedaySoon chapter 23 . 2/16/2010
I hope you continue to update once and a while...

I want to know what happens between Henry, Felicity, and Ben...Though I'm def rooting for Ben/Felicity.

Nathaniel and the crew in jail are funny, despite the circumstances.

Nice work!
Romance105 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Amazing!
AutumnFairy7337 chapter 23 . 6/5/2009
I love this story a lot. Ben and Felicity are such a great couple. Keep up on the good work! :)
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 12 . 11/3/2008
Morgan Horses were originally bred in Vermont by Justin Morgan in 1789, nine years after your story takes place. There is no way Morgan horses were in Virgina before that. Other than this minor inaccuracy, the story is great and your research is good.
felicityphoenix chapter 21 . 9/4/2008
Hey you, you've got to finish this! I don't care how long it's been! You have not been forgotten! I'm letting all my favorite Felicity/Ben writers know I am rooting for them!
Mywickedways chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
hi love it
Vaneria Potter chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
I think that the 'thy's and 'thee's were over by colonial times, but you are doing well otherwise.
snowstargirl chapter 23 . 9/16/2007
I just read this whole story straight through! Great job :) I really liked it.
lcamca chapter 23 . 5/19/2007
this has got to be my most favorite american girl story ever!
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 23 . 3/31/2007
This is a terrific story! Felicity/Ben is my favorite pairing. They are so sweet together! You did a really good job keeping it chaste and all. I really enjoyed it very much. :-D
BrilliantSun chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I like this! I read the American Girl series when I was younger they introduced me to reading and Felicity has always been my favorite! The romance is great in it!
Felicity123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow! (i have already read this story) This sounds like it was written for the actually series! Keep it up and thanks for historical references!

PS: only quakers said "thou"
An Unknown Writer chapter 23 . 1/11/2007
o! please update soon! i love this story!
SporkGoddess chapter 23 . 1/9/2007
I usually don't review these, but I just wanted to say that it's so nice to find a Felicity fanfic that's historically accurate! Well-written, too.