Reviews for Legacy Of Power: At World's End
Meshugenah chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
I definitely found this while hunting for fanfic to read while taking breaks from uni work. Instead... I kinda just blew through all 20 chapters you have posted here. Love it!
CM6NCIS6PLL6 chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
this is really good. please continue.
Katlin Dragoon chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
when will the next chapter be up im hooked on this story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
the first time i read this it was on a forum wbsite i love this story so thank you
Linariel chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
Yay you updated I hope you continue soon and they can fix Kim and Karone this is not good.
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
The spell for the combination with Catastros and Brightstar is actually Sumbol Unithos Equestras.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 20 . 12/17/2012
Oh my...I'm speechless. This is an amazing story! I hope you update soon because I really want to know what happens.

I love the emotions and action you have in this. I also love the plot and all the twists. I knew they were going to take Kim, but I thought they were just going to torture her or something. I never thought they would bring back Tommy's evil side and then make Kim evil.
Tsukimine12 chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
Conticonticonticonticonticon ticontiiiii! please! I need more of this incredible fic *-*
I wonder if the Green Ranger would want to finish the job of killing Jason? And, oh Kim! You're jealous of Kat for being neer Jase and Tommy? Ahhshagsggas, please please continue it!
I'll give you a Taco (?) (I'm from Mexico...thats why I have VERY bad english xD)
bye xD
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Why is Rito is back. Make him go away please. I am so tired of Rito and the other Monsters please. Jeffrey (Beans) Barnes.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I loved this chapter. You did oustanding writing these chapters. Jeffrey Barnes
fatpinoy chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
Absolutely love how this story is playing out. Can't wait to see how tommy manages to get through to Kim at the end or if tommy is even the one to get through to her. Post a new chapter whenever you can because this is amazing writing.
Pink Crane chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Shit, shit, shit...Evil Kim, Evil Nikki, and Evil Karone.
Wardragonmon chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
Good to see you back. Great chapter like always and i hope to read more soon. Also i am sorry for your loss.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
Heya,

Just stumbled across this fic while browsing the site and wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed it so far. It's tricky to keep track of such a large cast of characters but you're doing a great job. Obviously the older rangers are getting more screen-time as it were, but everyone seems to be finding their roles :-) I really like the self-doubt and decisions each character has had to make to return. You've portrayed them as human, which is brilliant. Looking forward to seeing where you take this. Evil Kim is evil!

Plus much Billy-love for the last line ;-) Hope you're well.

RV
sabina21 chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
Good chapter what is going to happen next are tommy jason and the others going to be able to help kerone and kimberly overcome the evil spell they are under

and what is going to happen when kimberly go after the ragers again is she going to go after katherine because she still has some issues with katherine wwhen she took over as the pink ranger update soon