Reviews for Legacy Of Power: At World's End
PINKSawa chapter 23 . 10/9
Awe I love reading this story over again as a down time it makes you feel everything happy, sad, anger, fear, love, it's a roller coaster with everything that you feel.
CM6SHIELD6PLL6 chapter 23 . 6/25
Looking forward to the next chapter
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 6/24
interesting. saddening and good.
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 23 . 6/20
Yep. It's going to take a lot more than what Zhane did to bring Karone and Kimberly back. The Magic of the First is very powerful.
sabina21 chapter 23 . 6/20
good chapter what is going to happen next update soon
hickie chapter 22 . 5/20
Amazing story. Have loved it since you started and really like the new twist.
Cyotfs chapter 22 . 4/20
I'm not familiar with all the generations of rangers, but this story has great elemtns and is just huge. I hope that you know that people are still hooked and hoping you'll publish more of it eventually.
Keep going!
Alex B. Goode chapter 22 . 1/21
Absolutely incredible!
White-Falcon-06 chapter 22 . 1/20
Great story. I really enjoy your work, keep it up!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/18
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 22 . 1/18
It's good to see that the spell binding Kim to the darkness has already cracked, somewhat. Still, Kim will have to make a decision down the road.
CM6SHIELD6PLL6 chapter 22 . 1/17
LOVE this story. Please continue as soon as possible. Look forward to your next chapter
sabina21 chapter 22 . 1/17
Good chapter update soon
CM6SHIELD6PLL6 chapter 21 . 1/6
please continue PLEASE!
hickie chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Love that you updated. It's awesome to see this story continue. I've been reading this since nearly the start and right now I'm going to be jumping every time I see an email hoping for a chapter update so I can read what happens next and that is a skill that some of the most published authors can't always seem to get right but with your stories it always seems to be the case.