Reviews for Legacy Of Power: At World's End
Cyotfs chapter 22 . 4/20
I'm not familiar with all the generations of rangers, but this story has great elemtns and is just huge. I hope that you know that people are still hooked and hoping you'll publish more of it eventually.
Keep going!
Alex B. Goode chapter 22 . 1/21
Absolutely incredible!
White-Falcon-06 chapter 22 . 1/20
Great story. I really enjoy your work, keep it up!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/18
intriguing
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 22 . 1/18
It's good to see that the spell binding Kim to the darkness has already cracked, somewhat. Still, Kim will have to make a decision down the road.
CM6NCIS6PLL6 chapter 22 . 1/17
LOVE this story. Please continue as soon as possible. Look forward to your next chapter
sabina21 chapter 22 . 1/17
Good chapter update soon
CM6NCIS6PLL6 chapter 21 . 1/6
please continue PLEASE!
hickie chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Love that you updated. It's awesome to see this story continue. I've been reading this since nearly the start and right now I'm going to be jumping every time I see an email hoping for a chapter update so I can read what happens next and that is a skill that some of the most published authors can't always seem to get right but with your stories it always seems to be the case.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
wow
Linariel chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
You updated! YOU UPDATED! You know the funny thing is I was just rereading this story a week ago and suddenly now bam you updated. I can't tell you how many times I blinked and how excited I got about this. YOU UPDATED! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR NOT LEAVING THIS STORY IN THE DUST AND UPDATING IT! Because honestly it's one of the best team up Power Ranger fics I ever read. My heart will always have a soft spot for Mystic Force and I just love Mighty Morphin so much! Along with all Zordon's Rangers. Alright on to my review.

Wow I must say I'm impressed. You managed to give a clear logical and sound reasoning behind her feelings toward Kat in the last chapter. And why Kim is clinging to this. You showed sides of everyone in this chapter. But I particularly like how it's not about Kat that makes Kim angry or fight but rather it's about feelings regarding herself and her decision to give up the power, and how Kat replaced her. Because honestly I love Kat but watching the show I got that same vibe. They never gave Kat as much as they could have and no offense to anyone but that is why I always hated the idea of Kat and Tommy. Because it was like she was replacing Kim in every way. I could really see Kim feeling this way however she doesn't blame it on Kat which I love no the root of the problem is based on her decision to leave her decision to break ties with Tommy and the others. She buried this away but now Tommy's evil side is using it against her. Well done really well done. I love this concept and explanation so much. Brilliant just plain brilliant. I honestly was a little perplexed by the idea in the last chapter however I love where your taking it.

Shane coming to grips with Skyla's death and defeating Vexas was great as well. Beautifully written. I love how you give all the character their moments in the spotlight. Although this is mainly a fic for Zordon's rangers you don't limit or leave out the others. I see so many subplots and they spin together effortlessly. Yay I love seeing TJ finally confessing to Cassie. I always enjoyed that couple. They had a few rough sports but it looks like they are managing now. I feel so much for Zhane having to fight his wife. I just keep hoping Karone will come back to them soon. And poor Andros loosing his sister again. You managed to stay true to Astronema's personality after her first brain washing as well. I can only wonder how she'll feel when this is all over. Some how I'm hoping Karone is the one who breaks Dark Specter's control on her own.

I really enjoyed seeing Justin's moment and Dimitria's sacrifice broke my heart. Yet at the same time I'm glad to see her doing more then hanging out in a tube like in Turbo. She has honestly been my least favorite mentor but she isn't bad just hard to connect with. You actually made me like her more. So so sad. This whole scene was beautifully written. I can see Kim struggling with being evil it's obvious that Kim is still there and evil Green doesn't have complete control over her. She did something unlike a villain she helped them. She saw Justin in pain and was there for him. I really adore the connection of all of Zordon's rangers. Underneath everything still Kim in there fighting to come back. I hope we see more fighting by Mighty Morphin. But I enjoyed Zeo's and In Space's fight as well as the other things that went on.

The whole part explaining Kim's feelings and her actions near the end made this chapter worth the wait for me. Well done. I look forward to the next chapter. I hope to see this completed because it simply is one of the best PR fics out there.
Babyi.G chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
Post the next one please
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
This is why to me you are the best there is at Power Ranger fanfics. Very well done again and it is a treat whenever you do update.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Nice chapter, a lot of death. War is closer to being over.
sabina21 chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
good chapter what is going to happen next update soon