Reviews for Legacy Of Power: At World's End
shayee chapter 23 . 2/26
Hi...I read this a couple of years ago and to this day, I'm waiting for your update. Hope that you will finish this story as it really is a good one. You managed to gather all the important characters (though I have to admit I am not familiar with others seeing as I only truly watched the MMPP till Kim's Departure, Wildforce and Dino...the rest, I never really watched so I have to read their profiles just so I can relate). Anyway, you left us hanging with your last chapter so please, finish it. It's one of the few fanfics I truly appreciate and love so I come here every now and then to check for any update.

Keep it up miss and may the power protect you.
I've always loved this story! I hope to see it updated whenever you find time or inspiration. :)
Ice 88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
amazing i love most of the seasons
PINKSawa chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
Awe I love reading this story over again as a down time it makes you feel everything happy, sad, anger, fear, love, it's a roller coaster with everything that you feel.
CM6SHIELD6PLL6 chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
interesting. saddening and good.
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
Yep. It's going to take a lot more than what Zhane did to bring Karone and Kimberly back. The Magic of the First is very powerful.
sabina21 chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
good chapter what is going to happen next update soon
hickie chapter 22 . 5/20/2015
Amazing story. Have loved it since you started and really like the new twist.
Cyotfs chapter 22 . 4/20/2015
I'm not familiar with all the generations of rangers, but this story has great elemtns and is just huge. I hope that you know that people are still hooked and hoping you'll publish more of it eventually.
Keep going!
Alex B. Goode chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
Absolutely incredible!
White-Falcon-06 chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
Great story. I really enjoy your work, keep it up!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
intriguing
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
It's good to see that the spell binding Kim to the darkness has already cracked, somewhat. Still, Kim will have to make a decision down the road.
CM6SHIELD6PLL6 chapter 22 . 1/17/2015
LOVE this story. Please continue as soon as possible. Look forward to your next chapter