Reviews for Irish Luck
SuperKittyCat chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
I loved the story, particularly this chapter. You showed Lilah's heartbreak at Soren's rejection
Morbid Hatter chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
I really like this story and I hope you haven't given up on it. I know I haven't. I still check up on it to make sure I haven't missed an update.

I really like the interaction between Soren and Lilah. Soren was one of my favorite characters in Underworld and I was happy to find a story that has him as one of the main characters.

Please don't give up on this story. It's really great and I'd love to know what happens next.
Dr-Lovekill chapter 20 . 1/16/2008
I'm thoroughly enjoying this fic. Soren was actually one of my favorite characters in Underworld, and I'm glad to see someone finally giving him a backstory (and one that goes along with and embellishes on Soren's history as found on Wikipedia, at that). Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Don't leave me waiting too long, eh?

Dr. Lovekill
thecardinalsin66 chapter 20 . 12/19/2007
yay, a new chapter! For a while there I thought you had given up, glad to see you stuck with it. Great work on this chapter, I really like the way you've tied the story in with the events of Evolution, I look forward to reading more. Oh and congratulations on finishing school, I hope everything goes well for you.

Merry Christmas

The Cardinal Sin
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 20 . 12/17/2007
That was awesome, loved it! Very nice indeed. Congrats on finishing your HSC :D
thecardinalsin66 chapter 19 . 9/23/2007
a long day indeed. cant wait to see what happens next, keep up the great work.
cass of the east chapter 19 . 9/15/2007
Still excellent as ever Vixen

Update soon plz

Cass
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 19 . 9/12/2007
I loved that reaction between Lilah and Soren! Very funny and interesting and it is going to be a long day lol! Glad you got over your writers block, terrible thing to have :)
Confuse Your Muse chapter 18 . 9/10/2007
Come on - please update. I can't wait to see what happens. Are Soren and Lilah ever gonna hook up again?
MirrorFade chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
I liked the ending, how you said "She felt a coward for leaving, but being a coward suited her better then being murdered." It was very realistic, making Lilah human, not without faults and the simple desire for life. Gives the story a realistic spin. Great job.
unitfive chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i like your stories there awsome i was thinking? maybe you can do a sequal to your ghost in the past story? you know? like have selene and michael go to america to ask rania or her niece for help after the movies? just wondering?
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 18 . 7/27/2007
Very action packed! Top stuff, written very well :D
Asgardian750 chapter 17 . 6/20/2007
This is something never seen a fic like this in a while. A romance novel type. Will you do one on Kraven maybe his past in Northern England that's where he's from.
MirrorFade chapter 17 . 6/19/2007
Nice! Well worth the wait. I can't wait to see what happens next!
thecardinalsin66 chapter 17 . 6/19/2007
YES! Selene vs Lilah, should be a good one!