Reviews for Petit Rivalry
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is an amazing one-shot. That's all I have to say.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This made me crack up. I like dorky KanAre too.
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Not KanAre you mean Yullen right? Yullen is Kanda as seme and Allen as uke. AreKan is Allen as seme and Kanda as uke. xD I love this! I would've been fine if this was TimcanpyxAllen though or if Timcanpy won. We have too many Yullen. :L
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Noooo! Tim, you can do it, get your revenge! And boy can I promise you, your revenge will be sweet and in the trophy in a form of an innocent holder named Allen Walker.
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Timcanpy x Allen?
I just thought of a story idea...
TheExplodingPriest chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
O.O *must draw this in comic form* XDD

I laughed. So. Hard.

Lol stupid golf ball. My faveorite part was irritated expression #194 pft-

Ya know...I can Sooo picture Kanda using Timcanpy as a golf ball...and whacking it with Mugen to get a whole in one...and Allen is his caddy XDDD O.O I'm so gonna draw that...

-hearts- this was soooo adorable~ *favourites* you have converted the ninbelieber iv timcanpyxallen~ *now ships that pairing*

AMAZING.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Sweet.
fanii punk chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Brilliant!

Who would of thought?
Typography chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is made of win. Dipped in awesome sauce. And covered in fluffy fluffiness.

...In other words, I love you for writing this.
Marlene chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Man, I love Tim, but go get 'em Yuu! *fangirl squeak*

Awesome fic, really funny. Allen is as cute as ever. :3 Gotta love him. Brilliant! Great work.
Kichou chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Nice story. It's very cute.
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
funny actually and liked it too.
Dragonballzgirl138810 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
hahaha stupid golf ball lol everytime i read that i cracked up so much lol i bet every1 at my house think i'm high lol ) oh well!
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Does Tim really have a crush on Allen? I really liked the omake! Could you make a story like this except could you make the pairing LavixAllen and KandaxAllen?
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
hahaha YEAH BE JEALOUS KANDA! Dont let tim steal your moyashi!

-Momentai-