Reviews for Black River
FeedMeFanfics chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Wow, just wow... I didn't know that I would get so clingy this fast to this fanfic. It was good, I hope you can update soon. Really, you should... Reaaaaaaaaaaallly update '
Sleeping Jay chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Amazing story and interesting plot.

Hope you'll update soon! :D
Reyka chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Aw, this hasn't been updated in three years... T_T

It's good! And I'd like to see what happens...
littelblossomz chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
great chappie can't wait for the hxh characters to come in.
Cherry-Chanx3 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
whats going on?

update real soon please
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Sorry, I read the story, so far kinda confusing to me. I have several questions.

1. From reading the story, is this an NaruSaku pairing?

2. Why does this story show up here in this category? The reason I am asking, this was never under this category before, why the change to this one?

3. Are you starting from the beginning? Where are Naruto, Sakura and others? Are they under different names?

Heh. I think that's all the questions.

BTW, if any guys/gals are not that busy. Come and check out my first stoy. Very unique beginning, first every(not sure). Eitherway, take a look and drop a review to let me know what you think.
Amarielah chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Interesting. It appears that Kuroro's parents have finally met, right? I'm totally loving this- I can't wait to see where it goes.
Sefi Ne chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Why does Mikoto sound like a certain somebody I know? .:coughmecough:.

I'm really glad that I read this chapter. Chocolate... LoL. I'm eager to find how everything plays out.
Arkeus chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
uh...that's goo, though i on't understand how a ninja could touch someone who could bother an hunter. The reason my hxh crossover (which i really should update) has no nen is because nen is so superior to chakra. Gon could easily withand a chidori without flinching, though a fuuton rasengan could hurt him, i think. Versilaty is chakra (lots of techniques to make) but nen is so much more efficient it isn't funny (we saw netero jumping down some few hundreds meter in the second manga, remmeber?), and can do things like real immortaility, instead of the akatsuki jutsus...

of coruse, this is just my opinion :p
The Violent Tomboy chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
Ooh...tihs looks nice...although I thought Mikoto was married into the Uchiha clan and Fugaku was a real Uchiha...anyways, who cares, looks interesting.
666 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
HXH/naruto crossovers are soo rare! plz keep writing, it's good and about the writer's block, if you've ever read John marsden's book, he says that you do not wait around for an idea to strike, you continue on with life and let it come to you.-did that make sense, i don't think i explained it properly
o0o I shall rule the world o0o bow down before me o0o chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Please update, I want to know who that woman was. Very curious little devil I am. Also this crosover is a RARE occurance, and I would appreciate if you complete this fic.
Rejected Angel chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This has gotten off to a great start. I've only ever seen one other true Naruto/HxH on this site, and it was a one-shot. It's a wonder, considering that they're so compatible. Anyway, I'm going to put this on my alerts, because I really want to see where this is going. I look forward to more.
Sefi Ne chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Whoa! How awsome! I'm not familiar with some of the japanese at the bottom, but how awsome! I can't wait until the 1st chapter!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I only watched the first episode of HxH, and I don't have a clue who that woman is. This si still a very interesting story though, and yay! Naruto's Roku!