Reviews for Darkness
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
oh so painful, and well written. don't you just want to find Edward and give him a hug? and drive him back to Forks immediately?
Your sweetest dream chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
i really liked that, it was interesting to see EPOV on the sad chapters :(... i'm glad there's a happy ending to the books :)
zebrasdancing chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
nice sad but good.
dragondreamingsprout chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
fantastic, and very in character -... so sad though (especially knowing it didnt exactly get any better at that particular point -)
emmyfreak13 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
that was one of that best fan fictions ever..nay... the best!

it made me feel so sad... in a good way!
FAirUncErtaINty3065 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
like i have said before i love anything in edward's pov!
BiteMe1918 chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
WOW. I loved it. It made me cry, belive it or not. I almost felt the pain Edward was feeling.
charmedtomeetyou chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
love it:D
tu es mon ame chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Oh that was so sad and poignant. I felt so hurt when Edward told her he didn't want her anymore, from Bella's view and Edward's. It was written very well. I will now the 'Final Act' and leave another review then. Keep Writing.
xXBe.My.ObsessionXx chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Utterly flawless. I loved every word of it.

"I cannot sleep but I still have nightmares." was actually my favorite line. It's simply one sentence, yet it interprets all so much. Keep it up. :D
Llama Mama23 chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
amazing.
Llama Mama23 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
is REALLY, REALLY good. if stephenie meyer ever writes a new moon in edwards POV i bet it would look almost exactly like this.
dream0writer7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Great story! I love Edward! :P But isn't is Edward that says,"what a sick masochistic lion"? I thought. I don't have my New Moon copy with me, or I'd look it up. But when I read that, I was like "wow, that's a big word for Bella." ha ha, it didn't make sense! So maybe I'm wrong, but other than that, great story!

I like how it's in Edward's pov, and it does remind me of the first chapter of Twilight that Stephenie Meyer wrote in Edwards pov. So you have some-what similiar writing styles. Very cool! Good job!
Emanneppename chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Wow.
Skipper Pompeii chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
I am all depressed now...I must go and re-read New Moon so that I can remember it ends happily! LOL Wonderful job in capturing Edwards heart ache. It is a wonderful precurser to The Final Act. Of which I hope everyone is reading...and if they aren't should rush out and do so now! Bravo!