Reviews for Till Debt Do Us Part
Kaya70 chapter 26 . 1/21
Love it ! Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
I'm sorry some idiots have been trolling your story. I've enjoyed it, and I hope you will continue it soon.
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
I don't like ur harry...he backs down 2 easily...have him get revenge on draco...or even sev 4 all the past things he had done 2 harry...story is still good n I think draco should have a girl out of spite Mayb even twin girls
Mysteriouswitch chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I like your story. How do you get ideas. I am stuck on a book I started at the age of 10 and I stillca n't write done
notsofrilly chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
That was awful. Harry should have been smarter. I don't care how embarrassed he gets, he deserves it for trusting Draco with such stupid answers. Honestly, during the test he must have realized that his answers were wrong and should have made up more plausible answers on the fly and how could he not know what mandrake juice was used in? What happened to Chamber of Secretes and the restorative potion
Azrael Jinsei chapter 26 . 11/26/2012
Thank you for writing this. Please write more soon. I'm looking forward to it.
jazmynkim chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
love it more please
devils-momma chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
I have just found this story and have to day that i love it. if you should pick it back up i would love to read it.
yukineko19 chapter 25 . 11/26/2011
Please tell me when you are going to update this fic?
Edana1009 chapter 26 . 11/9/2011
I doubt your even on FanFiction anymore since you haven't updated or anything for a couple years, but I'll review anyway.

I thought this story was absolutely brilliant! I love your writing style and I really appreciate how you kept everybody in character, but still expanded and made Severus fairly romantic.

There were only two things that annoyed me. I hated that Severus' father disappeared before he found out why they were waiting, the whole incident with Tobias was just so annoying! I feel like him knowing Harry was raped would have made a better conclusion to his 'reign of terror,' especially since he made such a big deal out of the fact that Harry was 'almost' raped by Seamus.

The other thing was that I didn't like the prank that Draco played. I feel that the incident didn't leave enough of an impression to make the whole thing worthwhile. Also, it irritates me that Draco thought that Harry was who his father was talking about, but then very quickly changes his mind? Harry and Draco got over their differences already, and besides, Harry deserves to send Lucius away and Draco knows that so I think it's obvious that Harry wasn't the one Lucius was referring to and Draco would understand that immediately.

There are just so many infuriating and unfair situations in your story that you didn't need to add another with the prank that didn't ultimately have a larger impact. Seriously, my blood pressure just skyrocketed when I read this story because everything was so unfair and obnoxious; and it's not even happening for real!
deleted0000000000 chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
This is amazing, god bless you and your health. may you find peace and blessings.
suntitan chapter 26 . 12/20/2010
please tell me this isn't abandonded.
yukineko19 chapter 26 . 9/29/2010
Please tell me you will be coming back tp UPDATE SOON!
bella020994 chapter 26 . 8/18/2010
r u going to add more to this story?
shinigami66 chapter 26 . 4/19/2010
omg i love this story! please donnt give up on it! update soon
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »