Reviews for Two Heads
O.o

awesome!

hurry update!
suiei chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Really good. :) I love your stuff. I do, however, have to ask some questions.

I'm not sure, but it seems like Mary's taking it a little *too* easily. That might just be me, though. She is a strong girl, but I'm sure that suddenly realizing that your dad was in effect killing your mom and then gets killed in turn is probably not the best of feelings or the easiest to swallow in just a little bit of time.

Then they just *leave* the two women there to deal with the fallout? And a dead body? And...all that stuff?

Just my nitpicking...I really did enjoy it. :) I hope you continue soon, though you are on hiatus for NaNoWriMo, so...yeah. I'll be patient.
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Brilliant, well done and post soon
Datenshi Aoi chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
A belated happy birthday! Mine was on the 16th, meaning absolutely nothing, but somehow, close birthdays feel different. Oh, have you read Tokyopop's latest DMC novel? What'd you think of the demon generals having human forms? (Oddly enough, though your stories have Devil Arms having human forms, I never applied it to Mundus' boys.)

Anywho, on your latest fic, it's a fun premise, but the execution seems...off from your usual standards. The scene descriptions are sparse, and with the dialogue taking up so much of the fic, it just feels very bare bones. I suppose if this were from the perspective of Mary, who might be in shock or confused about the events.
Sylla chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Hooray for Dante & Vergil partnerships! They kick so much more ass when they work together... now if only they would actually see that in the games... -_-"

On the critical side, some of the dialog lacked a little fluidity, but overall- what more is there to say, another awesome first chapter!
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
ah yes, the age-old question of "if dante and vergil were on one side"... god i LOVE it when people use it! XD am definitely looking forward to the rest of the story. and good luck with Nano!

~firebird_88
Leon chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
This story has an extreme amount of promise. As soon as you update i'll eagerly read the next chapter.
inujak chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
this was really good, short, but good. It be nice if you continued. I'd like to see what war Dante & Vergil would stir against Mundus together.
Potterspheonix chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hey there, Interesting start and a fantastic concept for a story. There are so many ways you could go with this, so let your imagination take you where you need to go. Looking forward to reading more.

Take Care.
yodel chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Good!..I love this plot when Dante and Vergil is not enemy,when they are allies with each other they are great couple woo! I love it,next chapter please.
dantesdarkqueen chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Very good idea here. Mirrors a vision I had of what might have happened if Dante knew what his brother was up to (if indeed his ultimate goal was to kill Mundus and avenge his mother; the game isn't exactly too clear on that point). Still, I like the idea that they stopped Arkham's sacrifice (moreso because there's no Lady now, just Mary. Dante doesn't get nailed in the head!), because now we might get to see exactly what Kalina Ann is like. Nice.
tenamanda1988 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Aw, if only. But then there would be no twin rivalry and I think we'd all be sadder. XD Lovely to see the twin interactions and happy Mary