Reviews for Mistress
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
HomyGAWD! This is one of the BEST LeoxKarai stories I think I have ever read! How brilliant to write it from the perspective of a Foot soldier. I LOVE this. Wonderful job! Fresh and original!
Oneeka chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Who is the main character? this is the only thing that keeps me from understandin' the whole story. But if I understood, I would have loved this story soooooooooo much.
zenonaa chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I loved it! Silly poor Foot ninja. xD
OSYH chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Ouch. But no loss, really. I mean, how dare he interrupt Leo and Karai when they were...verb-ing. :P
Kariko chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I loved that especially:

1. How he was just so loyal and thought Karai really did kind of like him back until the end. (Ouch, Burn. XD )

2. How he thought Leo was attacking Karai, and how they argued about how one blamed the other.
Nilie chapter 1 . 4/30/2007

*faints*

I don't know why I find this to be so awesome. It's so evil! XD

Go You! Yay!
The Burninator Named Trogdor chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Kismet, this was flippin' awesome! Can you say suprise ending? Wow. That guy was such an asshole, but damn what a way to die! I love all the Foot Clan stuff. Sounds like you know what you're talking about. Are you sure you've never been in the employ of the Foot?

;)

~Wanequelle
Reijiro chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
WOW! Awesome fic, loved it. I am a sucker for Leo/Karai, and I liked they way they were both portrayed aa being a little cold. I don't think Leo would be too fazed by something like this, and the poor Foot Soldier was simply out-classed -grin-!

Proper review type bit; did notice a couple of little spelling mistakes, but the only one that stood out to me was "The body language of those with sonority suggested that she was a top dog." I think 'seniority' is the word you may have been after. Anywho, no biggie.

This is goin' on my favs list, and I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

Cheers!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Oh~ I remember this one~ kinda sad to see the Foot-dude work himself out for his mistress, only to be tossed out like a used tissue~ But again, blame Leo! He's the one to blame; Karai couldn't resist his turtly charm! XP
Sewer Slider chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
*winces* Ouch! Her last words must have hurt.

I got the link to this story through the C2 alert and have to say, an awesome piece of writing! I was dragged in right at the start, wondered if he would ever get the object of his desires - and of course, winced in pity at the ending. An angle I've never seen before, but I liked it a great deal.

More please!
Dierdre chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Uh, yeah... that was me. *Points to first review* I kinda forgot to log out of your account first before posting it. I beg forgiveness, chica. *Bows low*

*Coughs* To reiterate: fantastic story, Dierdre is an idiot, and more, please! _
reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Well, assumptions with deadly result. Nicely done and a very interesting angle, too. Arrogance never pays off and you detailed that truth very well with this fic.

And (have to say it) LOL, Leo and Karai sitting in a tree.,.,.yada yada yada - i - n - g!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
*Leaps to her feet, cheering wildly* AWESOME fic, chica! As I said in my email, this is one powerful bit of writing.

Karai has always been one of my favorite villains, so I absolutely love the way you depicted her here. Self-contained and supremely capable, with a hard edge that our poor, nameless man didn't fully appreciate. Not until it was far too late, anyway.

Which brings me to the end of this fic and its shocking, yet perfect ending. I love how he misconstrued what was taking place in the warehouse (*Insert naughty grin here*), and that final word was the K.O., baby! Instant gold!

So, yeah... I kinda like this fic. More, please! *Big-eyed, soulful look*