Reviews for Silent Night, Holy Night
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I'm so disappointed. This has been a wonderful series and I'm dying to finish it... But I see you haven't updated. In 7 years? You're still writing I see, so I guess this one has just been left behind. Thank you for the amazing story we had up until now. I guess we will never get to see how it ended.
springbaby83 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Please update, this is really good series/story you've written, please continue.
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Any chance this will ever be continued?
DeepBlueJoy chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Do you think you'll ever finish this? I know it's been forever, but it would be really, really nice.

trtlsoup2001 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Hope you finish this series up. I read the whole thing, not realizing it was unfinished. My bad... but you got me hooked.
Kaelas17 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Really enjoying this series- it's a very interesting idea that you've developed very well in my opinion. I see by your profile that your Buffy-interest is waning but I hope you find yourself coming back to this one someday.
tinka0234 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
this has been an amazing series! are you still thinking of finishing it? i really hope you do!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
I've just read this entire series and i can't begin to tell you how much I adore it. It's utterly brilliant - along with your other fics. It's probably futile to hope for an update, but miracles do happen sometimes, don't they? :)

qtar1984 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Please complete this fic series. i've guessed who cordy's other person is.
lexigurl0989 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
I know it's been a while since you've written this, but I just wanted to tell you how wonderful of a job you've done. I'm hoping there will be an update, but I know what it's like to lose the inspiration and drive to write something.
Reader chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
This whole series is amazing. I hope you get around to writing more of it soon.
Susan chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
I know you wrote this some years ago.I just discovered your writings just a few days ago and have spent many nice hours reading. Please write more. Please finish this story. Thank you for your writing.
ashes at midnight chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
hahaha that was fun. I really hope you continue this.
Rye chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
A friend just recently introduced me to fanfiction. I skimmed and read over 50 Buffy stories before I found yours. It is so rare to find an author who has a good understanding of the individual characters and is able to keep the dialogue and actions true to the characters. Your inferno series has been fun and fascinating to read. I am particularly pleased that you were able to continue the story using many plots and villains from the 3rd season while also not being afraid to add some new ones when necessary (the whole sabastian v.s. Mayor story was a pleasant surprise and has developed nicely-lots of opportunities for conflict and humor) I have never reviewed a fanfiction before and to be honest the only reason I'm reviewing now is because I've enjoyed your inferno series so much and very much hope that you will continue it. I noticed that it has been a long while since you've updated the series and while I understand writing can be time-consuming and you probably have many other things on your plate and other interesting ideas you wish to pursue, I sincerely hope this series does not forever remain incomplete.

Anyways, I guess I just wanted you to know that I'm a big fan of your series and that you probably have more fans than you know.

You have a lot of talent I wish you the best of luck in your current and future endeavors.

P.S. Question- what did mayor wilkins think of the whole wish debacle? Did he retain his memories? What was his role in the 11th circle of hell -was he one of the wandering living trying to avoid torture or since he is kinda demonish did he shed his skin and become one of the torturers - one who kept his torturing instruments uber clean and germ free of course.

P.S.S. Your excedo inferi series is too interesting for a fan to abandon, so I'll check your page every once in a while and hope someday my patience will be rewarded with an update.

P.S.S.S. Did you ever think about continuing the series into the 4th season -maybe it's just me, but I was just thinkin that Faith and Riley would make a cute couple, plus it would be interesting to explore what would happen to willow and oz's relationship later on -would Tara tear them apart, would magic get in the way, or would they find a way to work through it all and stay together kinda like Buffy and Angel? And it would be interesting to see how the whole initiative plotline and spike presence would play out with the new buffy and angel story. I guess I can think of so many possibilities and have so many questions that I can't help but hope that the story doesn't end too soon.
vixangel chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Hey, I know its been a long time since you updated this story but I was wondering if your muse had returned for it yet? I love this series and was hoping you could get back in the groove and write again? Great work though