Reviews for The Line
bears434 chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
way intense. and angsty. thus, love. oh, bang...
Bleu chapter 9 . 12/1/2006
I just caught up with the last two chapters, and I loved it. Perfect, sweet, and still in character on both parts. I really like the way each chapter switches perspective, too. Awesome style.
Cinny72 chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
Wow, that was so good. I love how you had them really talk with each other about everything that happened and Burke going afer her. I love Bang and I really hope they stay/get back together in the show!

Great job - your story was awesome!
Black Fingernails Red Wine chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
gah! i love this. it's so intense!
colorguard06 chapter 8 . 11/21/2006
update NOW! sorry got a little excited but im good now. but please dont leave me hanging here!
xComet260x chapter 8 . 11/21/2006
I do believe they are the couple that shows the most promise... I Love MerDer they're my fav. But I Love Bang they make me smile, and they way you write them is astonishing! It's amazing, ou really have them down. This is a wonder story please update soon.
Bleu chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
Wow. This was...intense.

It was so real, so tragic, and so beautiful.

Definitely one of the best written stories on here.

Nice work.
Lauriette chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
Something about this chapter seems so real. They both suffer from severe miscommunication. Men and women think differently. Cristina felt she was saving them and Burke's ego is crushed. These two are really intense. I loved it! Keep it going.
Black Fingernails Red Wine chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
hey, this is awesome!

and the first Bang fic i've really gotten into. love it

keep it up!
starlightxlove chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
this is so good keep it coming!
almostfamousoxo chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
FINALLY someone is writing BANG fics. FINALLY. I'm so appreciative. This story is really good so far, so keep writing. You should definitely write something off of the Oprah preview today. How often do we get Bang makeout inspiration like that? Even if the focus wasn't supposed to be on that. Great job.
FauxPoesFoes chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
So good! Seems like something like this will actually happen based on the preview! Great job and I hope you update soon!
Lauriette chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
Please update soon!
Lauriette chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I really liked the way Cristina is speaking up to Burke in this chapter. Here is my favorite

"You drug me across that line. When I started this program, I wouldn't have ever fallen in love with my boss. When I started this program, I would've reported you to the chief. When I started this program, I wouldn't have put my internship at jeopardy for a man. For a friend. For a lover. I wouldn't have put this at jeopardy for anyone. You drug me across that line. This is your doing. You made this person, now you have to deal with me. You made me weak, you made me care, you made me human, and now you're going to have to deal with it, Burke."