Reviews for Destined Childhood
Gwen chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Mikan Sakura? as in Gakuen Alice? Is natsume also from Gakuen Alice too?

Is Tokiya, Mitsui or what?
Gwen chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Speakin' of Mikagami, was he using an alias and he was really Mitsui. I'll review next chapter too, so you know I'm still reading.
Bubi chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
Wahh! Bitin! Sana tinapos mo na! ;p

The first half I liked , the second half I think was a bit rushed and there were some grammar errors but other than that I think...

...YOU REALLY NEED TO FINISH IT NA! Nyehehe! , Love you bubi

Nils chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
mou, u stopped agn at de most interesting point. the flashbacks fuuko had was just so sentimental, in a sweet way, i mean. it was just amazing. pls pls pls do update quick. i wanna know wat happens next.

love,

nils
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
I'm totally betting that Tokiya is Fuuko's Akito...definitely...update!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
sakura mikan. Gakuen alice? o_O;; lol! and i was also picturing mitusi of slam dunk in my mind, haha! guess you just have to keep on borrowing songs; i only do poems, no songs XDD

cute fic. ganbatte!
Unheard chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I'd really like you to develop your opening paragraph. What you have here works, but the opening paragraph is most important of all because that's where you establish the scene for the story. As for the rest, I enjoyed the read. You should check the dialogue, though. Some of the dialogue is quite unrealisitic, too formal for the characters.
Lady Lyris chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
nice! please update soon, im soo excited to know who akito is heeheehee
Syrica chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
HAHAHHA! INTERESTING! hahaha when will you update?
Syrica chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
hahaha never saw his face?
Syrica chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
OH INTERESTING!
ziRi.butterfly chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
hey cool chap... more more more!
khryzle-chan chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
i dunno but i think i already read this but i also think i havent...waah!confused mode!anyway, can u PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE smack mi-chan with a big mallet and throw him to mars?i would really appreciate that...he's such a JERk!
Ex-Captain Kenji chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Nice Chpater. Please update soon.
Chie TomoRii chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
why am i having this intuition that akito is tokiya? i mean.. they have lots of similarities.. aside from they are older than fuuko, they have a sister. and.. and.. that memory happened when fuuko's still a kid right? so im assuming mifuyu's still alive. oh great.. P just update soon! D

xoxo,