Reviews for Forever Loved: The Sequel
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
FINISH THIS DAMN FIC *POINTS K'S GUN AT YOU* DON'T DISCONTINUE IT! AND I BARELY FOUND THE GUY THAT HURT SHU CHAN! NOW I CAN'T SHOOT HIM BECAUSE YOU DON'T FINISH IT.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
*Storms in building* HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SHUCHAN! *SHOOTS RANDOMLY*
Old lady *puts hand to ear* EH! what you say lil boy?
me: O.O...*back away slowly*
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
*storms in random house and point K's gun at some man's head*
HOW DARE YOU HIT MY SHU CHAN YOU PRICK OF A MOTHERFUCKER!
*guy looks at me weird* what? Who is you and this 'Shu chan'? is that a type of food?
me: *shoots randomly* damn wrong guy *leaves before cops come*
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
O.O
someone hurt MY Shuichi...*Twitches*
excuse me *gets a bat and goes looking for bastard.*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
;)
;D
:\
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
hahahaha waist spacer *laughs at that* ahem, anyways...ANGST! GIVE ME DRAMA!
LOL
Carolina chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
hey whats going to happened in the story i want to know if shuichi will tell yuki his past just like yuki told his please i want to know and if ur in writters block try listening to music it can help u think thats what i do when im in writers block im also writing a vampire romance story so yeah well good luck with the story its cool i like it and also dose it have to be yuki and shuichi point of view when do u think the other characters come out oh well its ur story u can have it how ever u want and im there by ur side well good luck.
Cch7 chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND I WANT To KNOW WHO THE "he" IS! and can you make it a m Preg I kinda like them it brings the aw cute in ...Like him going on stage with a little lump showing . sorry going throw my story idea thing way ...YOU BETTER BE IN THE MOOD TO WRITE MORE SOON OR THERE WILL BE TROUBLE! MY DAD CAN FIND YOU! HE CAN FIND ANY ONE! SO YOU BETTER WRITE MORE this story is great and you write great. SO HURRY! :O!
KawaiiNyuu chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
*Poke* Make it and Mpreg fic! :D ** x'D
KawaiiNyuu chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
That last sentence...OH MY GOD! X'D That sentence is so Shuichi! :'D
Animediva943 chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
please dont discontinue the story! iwant toread more
Animediva943 chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
i love reading smut fic I GET SO HORNY AFTERWORDS! Speaking of being horny ..damn i need sex afterschool when this is done
none111 chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
hahaha! every time he takes a crap! haha! that was great!
monkeysRsexi chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
i say start a new fic and hopefully inspiration strikes you through it...if not,

then we all just have to deal with it. lol

jasmine
Eveliina92 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
RANDOM: By the way, I hate thoma too! Argh, the only good/sexy thing is the HAT! The fucking hat, which I would like to steal..

-hopes that Thoma didn't hear-