Reviews for Sitting in a Tree, Kissing
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/1
The sad and not sad thing is I can see Flustered and Confused Wolfram if he suddenly kissed by Yuuri.
Because despite all his pride and confidence and age, Wolfram actually the one who would end up get shy with that for the first few times.
Or so how I see him in Canon... except when he possessed by Shinou, of course.

This is totally Adorable !
shie0917 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
awww~ another cute one! *squeee*
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aww, this is just adorable!
thoughtsofgray chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Kya *fangirl screem* the cutest fanfic i have ever read, soo sweet - great job and i love it
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Ah, so fluffy! And that whole analogy thing you had going there was pretty good, not to mention how you managed to use a quote to make an entire fanfic. I've always wanted to do that...

wind-master-redmoon chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Natsuki Piffle chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very cute. Yuuri taking the lead...somewhat. I like it.
Dark Mican chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
One Word -S-W-E-E-T !
maple2839 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Aww... so cute! Sorry for reviewing late. I just found this fic ;;
Yumichi chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
wow! this fic made me cry! IT WAS SO SWEET!

ah~ The way you showed Wolfram's soft spot for Yuuri was excellent! D

"Don’t ever let go." asd;flkj; I SQUEED reading that. XD

Thank you for writing such an awesome fanfic.
Suishou Haruka chapter 1 . 12/7/2006

I like that song! XD

but in my country it isn't so acquaintance..

xD.. err.. yes... _ _U

ja ne!
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 12/5/2006

Loves it! faving it .
Yuka Hasumi chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
aww this was really sweet~ it'll be interesting to see what else you can cook up in a sequel.. :P
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
The very title suggested a pile of fuzzy-warm fluff. I loved it. It reminded me of singing the song when I was younger and wishing for a prince to climb up a tree with me.

Very cute. There was a lot of dialogue, which I'm not used to, but it suits the pair, because Wolfram expresses everything he feels through his frequent and plentiful words.

I loved the images, and the way the ending fell together, so sweetly and purely. I loved how Yuuri was taking on his seme role, and how Wolfram was scared and wanted the kiss to be perfect and feared that it somehow wouldn't be. Good job, keep up the good work!
littlekittykat chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
...OMG, LMAO!XD HahahahahaXD I didn't notice the whole 'sitting in a tree'thing till the Sweet, I like it, cute and fluffy! And funny!XD