Reviews for Heart of the Holidays
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 1/1
This is so cute. I would sugest a longer fic. EdRoy smut at the end would be what I'm after. EdRoy smut is SO FUCKING RARE
Writing.In.Purple.Ink1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awhhhhhh, this was so cute, I loved it!
Alliecard chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That's so cute!
QueenAley49 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That was so cute and funny. I loved it
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Heh, this is an awesome ficcy! Yeah, my house gets covered in gold and silver tinsel, fake and real poinsettias, lights, two big trees, four small trees, and decorations galore... Gets kinda scary here... And my mother wants to decorate the outside of the house tomorrow! Which means I'll get dragged out of my bed BEFORE the crack of noon (my usual weekend wakeup time) and taken outside (I haven't been outside for a significant amount of time outside for a few months) and forced to hang wreaths, set up reindeer, and hold ladders... Sorry, I needed to complain. Your story is adorable!
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Riza saluted again. She had almost reached the door when she turned and said, “Colonel, I suggest that if you want to get any work done at all, you should move out from under that,” she indicated the mistletoe, “before Edward comes back.”

“OUT!” Roy bellowed.

Riza darted out of the office and shut the door with a snap, laughing all the way.

Hey this story was really funny and i hope you write another chapter
AtlantianLaw chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Cute! Yeah, I know the feeling of too many decorations. My fam likes to go all out for the holidays as well. But the story was cute! Thanks for the holiday cheer! (Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!)