Reviews for Two Worlds
mahwish1 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Loved your fic. Beautiful written.. Loved the plot.. :) Hope you make more.
37th Street Goddess chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
oookkaayy.. It's good that you give Matt's bandmates almost the same share of roles in the story. they become the 'sidekicks' instead of the other digistined 's Sora doing at Matt's house for a whole day?I don't stay at my bestfriend's house that long. Maybe I could go everyday but the whole day? They're not even THAT close. And I think it would be pretty embarassing to see the owner of the house snap like that when you're a guest. I'm pretty sure I'd have ran home already.

I hope this helps you improve!
DaaNi-ChAn chapter 17 . 9/16/2009
Beautiful ending. It's not your usual 'boy and girl falling in love and living together forever happily ever after'. Loved the twist, loved the whole story, and loved the writing style itself. I salute you. Keep it up.
twiinklestar chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
HOEE? WHAT! No way! This can't be the ending! It just.. can't. B-but where was Yamato? And Aki? And the others? NO! I couldn't stop reading this story, it was so great! It was very well written but there were a couple of silly mistakes. One thing being how sometimes it was is past-tense and others it was in present-tense. That part was kind of confusing. But I just can't believe it ended like that! They didn't have their reuinion! What about the acting? What was awkward for Tai? GYAH! -cries- It can't be over.. You did such an amazing job. I have to favorite this for sure. Wonderful work! Now, I'll just go take my mental breakdown somewhere else..
DaaNi-ChAn chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
Oh.. My god. I Love it! I'm so in love with it so far. *fan girl squeal*
DaaNi-ChAn chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Interesting, so far. Good first chapter .
X chapter 17 . 10/22/2008
Oh i really liked it! I hope you continue and it involves a happy ending with the two together.
ccmk chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
heyos! nice chapter. like the part especially when the band was bickering among themselves. hahaha
ccmk chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
wa.. the starting of this chapter very confusing leh.. S tink maybe becos suddenly so many names. sry, i not too familiar wif the characters /

o n btw, gr8 job still :)
ccmk chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
wow.. its getting more n more exciting. love the extremely descriptive flow of story.
SoratoIsAwesome chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
Omg you finally finished it!

I really like the story cant wait for the sequel!

(if your a red jumpsuit apparatus fan you should know they have a new song! Im telling everyone!)
Aster Selene chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
Great fic...on my faves now. Love the ending.
blondie121147 chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
Great ending to a great story! I loved every moment of it! Can't wait for the sequel!