Reviews for Sanity In A Box
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I think it WAS Rodney. Simply because he can be a sweety and he and Radek are totally friends no matter what either of them say.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh this is so Him. I can see him needing his one thing that keeps him grounded. FOr him it's his puzzle(s).

I want to say either Miko gave it to him as a way to help him out, as a fellow scientist with contact with Rodney, and/Or Rodney just because he decided that he couldn't deal with an unbalanced Radek. Nothing to do with him being worried or anything. _{wink)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Just found this... loved it! Poor Radek. Excellent job describing his mental state and what the puzzle meant to him-"He poured all of his anxieties and fear into those pieces, put all of his uncertainty and desperation away in the worn out box with them. In the way that a small child keeps a security blanket, Radek kept the puzzle. It was more than the sum of it's parts, more than a child's plaything: it was his sanity wrapped in printed paper and pressed cardboard."

Really, really excellent!
Aslo White chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I think Miko did it. It would be just like her to notice, in her quiet way.
skypig21 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I hope Review Alert thing is back up, now! What a great, great story. And the tale you tell about yourself to go with it...guh...and also an interesting insight into one of the quieter aspects of PTSD.

I believe that Elizabeth gave Radek the puzzle. First, she is worldly enough to be able to locate a puzzle of Prague. Second, she is (in my SGA-verse) attracted to him on many levels. Third, she would never come right out and say this as long as they are working together.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I think it was Rodney. It would be just like him to do that and not want credit for it. After all, his reputation might be ruined if he showed he could actually be nice to someone! :-)
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Hm, quite the challange you have just given us, who did it and why? Well, it could have been any number of non-canon characters that work in the lab with Radek... they may have noticed his behaviour and got him a new puzzel 'cause frankly he was just a big pain without a release to all his emotions. Hello! We so don't need two Rodneys in the lab.

Elizabeth could have done it, why? Because that is the type of thing she would do. Okay i have no idea why anyone else would do it, especially your lover boy, Rodney. *makes kissing noises* hahahaha!
sb4ever chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Very nice thoughtful piece revealing a bit about Radek.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
You know, Radek would have some sort of attachment like that. It would sorta be a character attatrabute.

Love it;)
KatGrl2003 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Just to be contrary, I'm going to say it was Ronon. He has the stealthiness and the ability to spy down pat, but I like to believe he has that soft side to him. Ah, me and my dreams.

-Kat
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I think Elizabeth gave it to him because she would notice some little thing that was bothering someone & do something about it. Plus she has a good memory for little details, if she ever heard about his puzzle before or that it was destroyed, she'd remember.
Sepik chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That was awesome! I LOVED this fanfic. I know it might not seem like it, but I think it was one of your best. It's so sweet, and sad at the same time. You almost died? Wow. I've never even come close to death.

I think it was some random person that happened to notice, and decided that it would be a nice thing to do for him.

The best kind of giving is when you aynonomously give to someone you don't know.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Great story! I really like it! I do think it's Rodney that gave him the puzzle.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I can definitely see Radek and puzzles. It appeals to the scientific mind of his.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2006