Reviews for Constellations
astrarisks chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
ahem can i just say that, although it's a ridiculously old story and i hope i'm not bothering you by reviewing (o_O) i'm enjoying this very much :p looking forward to where you're taking more in terms of the rewrite.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 50 . 4/27/2013
This has been a great rewrite of the Ninja Storm season. I especially enjoyed the difficulties Cam had with his uh...abilities? I am glad that Marah got Kapri back although it will be a long time before the others trust her.
Silver Star v5 chapter 44 . 11/19/2012
AWESOME! Great chapter, I really enjoyed this.
Hieiko chapter 50 . 3/8/2011
Ahhh! It has ended. I've been quietly following this fic, but now I have to speak up.

This finale was made of AWESOME. The emotion... it's just.. gah. Feels like the first time I saw Thunder Storm.
the true elec chapter 50 . 3/4/2011
I loved this fanfic, all of it, I love Ninja storm and this is just as good, for different reasons of course. The characters are still the same characters from the show but they develop more than the show did, and how all the plots managed to be turned from jokes to something serious I'll never know.
Spellcasterz chapter 50 . 2/27/2011
Wow, I almost can't believe Constellations is over now. I've followed this story for so long on my list of favorites, checking out each new chapter when I saw there was another update. It's been a spectacular journey and I'm a bit sorry that Constellations is now complete. Though I do hold out hope that you'll continue this storyline with outtakes. Thank you for dedicating so much of your life into Constellations and sharing it with us. I'll miss receiving updates about new chapters.
gabs chapter 50 . 2/26/2011
can't believe it is finally over... it was seriously an epic journey. amazing you is amazing :)

bests of lucks!
project314 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
So many times, I'd seen Constellations pop up at the top of the PR listings when a new chapter was added. Every single one of those times, I'd be intrigued, figuring I'd check it out eventually. Finally, today, seeing the story was complete, knowing that I'd get no further reminder of its existence, I decided to check out the first chapter. And, having done that, I now have regrets.

Yeah, I wish I would have ventured into this story sooner.

The writing is very strong, on so many levels. You write great dialogue and great descriptions. You have an in-depth knowledge of each one of these characters and you're able to convey that in the actions and thoughts and words. You write a story that a reader doesn't want to drop, a story that makes them hungry for more. Actually, hungry is a bit weak, make it starved.

Writing from the perspective of the Thunders, it completely changes the season up. It's a much darker feel, but it works wonderfully. You've got two very compelling and rich characters who weren't explored in as much depth on the show, and you're not wasting a single opportunity.

Great job with Lothor and his followers as well. You're nailing all the characters' voices.

There is one tiny thing, though. Despite having your 'Constellations Team', there are a few things that made it past your beta readers. Because of the very high quality of 99.5% of the writing, the 0.5% of glitches sticks out. Maybe another read-through, eventually, would be a good thing. Or maybe, if you'd like, this latest reader can point things out (in separate, private messages) as he reads through what promises to be an amazing story.

Looking forward to reading more!

Drownedinlight chapter 50 . 2/26/2011
I haven't been with this from the beginning, but since about the summer of 2009, and I have to say I've loved it since the beginning. You've done an excellent job revising the series, not only by changing some things that did not make sense, or adding to the continuity, but by also keeping the original spirit of the show. Great job, and happy ending!
yellowiswhatgood chapter 48 . 2/13/2011
i Love this story! :D i hope you update again.
gabs chapter 48 . 2/13/2011
omg, we're getting closer to the end :D

i'm both terribly sad and awfully excited... seeing how kelly describes the rangers easy companionship, teehee, it was so adorable xD

poor kelly must think she's losing her mind
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 37 . 7/6/2010
Okay, I still don't get what happened with Hunter and those nightmares? And How did Hunter get trapped? Was he trying to die? And I thought they would all have a long talk afterward, especially Blake and Hunter. I would appreciate it if you cleared this up for me.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 36 . 7/6/2010
I don't see any sexual themes here.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 32 . 7/5/2010
Another good chapter! But Shane's brother is Porter, not Parker. And I guess Zurgane did't bring back Motodrone. And what about Shimazu? And Vexacus and the Battlizer! And will there be more romance?
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 29 . 7/5/2010
Good chapter. I assume they beat Fragra, then? Are they ever going to rescue Sensei?