Reviews for A Thin Veneer supplements
skarosianlifeform chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
What I don't understand is : how did not the Fed sensors detect Turo as a Minbari ? Weren't the alterations just cosmetic ?
skarosianlifeform chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
So ironical that Clark's niece is a "partisan" of the UFOP (or at least, that she's not hostile and biaised against them), while her uncle was the biggest xenophobe.
mantan1701a chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
So, are we seeing Jha'Dur take advantage of Sarek's early stage Bendii Syndrome?
justjoe chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
Very original and intelligently written story. The way each society is described is fantastic. You have done a great job in describing the motivations of each character. Fantastic.
astrocitizen chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
I like this chapter and its address of potential post-honeymoon troubles between the federation and the EA. That being said, the bit at the end, supposedly an official report by either Sheridan & Co. or the Psi-Cops seems kind of garbled. Probably not the first to complain of that, but there it is, all the same.
Gogolu chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
Nice.
Carycomic chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Very intense chapter! Although, that Federation log entry, in the last few paragraphs, was a little jumbled-sounding.
kitiem3000 chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
The moment the war ends the Earth Alliance will known extreme civil unrest if not divulge in open civil war.
john777 chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
I like your stories, keep writing
ShadowCub chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
Two words to describe EA's coming headache: Political Asylum.

Like anyone except those with families would really want to go back to EA space, where they can like in a state like Russia in the 70's.
Carycomic chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
And, I don't need to be a telepath to know that Sinclair is right!

Good job, Al. Especially with the figurative egg you put on Khali's face (lol!).
Carycomic chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Oh, yeah! That little symposium on telepaths is definitely going to be counted as a flop by PsiCorps. On a lighter note?

Heaven help K-7 if Harry Mudd teams up with Cyrano Jones (lol)!
Carycomic chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
I can't believe I missed these three latest chapter! Ah, well: on to the review.

I'm glad to finally see an appearance my three of my favorite B5 Earthlings in this altverse. Their conversation with each other was both similar to, and yet radically different from, Arati's Q&A with the Federation telepaths. With Jeffrey Sinclair and the Sheridans remaining relatively calm in the potential ramifications they discussed. And, Arati getting increasingly frustrated at having PsiCorps in general (and her judgement, in particular) being deemed questionable, at best.

I guess the telepaths of "real" Earth still have a ways to go, towards evolutionary superiority, if they're still human enough to lose their tempers like that.
stark40763 chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
Well Khali may be a arrogant bastard, but he certainly has balls! I doubt many people could stand in front of the Federation Council and spew all of that ridiculous garbage. It's a shame that the Minbari assassin interrupted his speech, I would have loved to see how it ended...the confrontation with Psicorps will be interesting to say the least, on both Archanis and at the Telepathic Convention. Maybe it would change Psicorps for the better.
stark40763 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
I shudder to think what kind of punishment a Vulcan like Sarek could come up with...mostly a logically cold and devious one...