Reviews for I Cannot Believe This Is Finally Happening
leslie valenzuela chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Hi! i'm from dominican republic and i just want to tell you that i love this fic. it has a propper dose of everything.

you're a great writter...
toothchick chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
Hell of a way to end this! It's a good thing that there is a sequel done already or I would be screaming!
toothchick chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
This was a riot! They should have put their wedding rings on so when they put their money on the table the team could see-but the kiss outside the window was great for shock value!
toothchick chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
I love everything so far & I love the tie in to the actual episode! (when it was revealed to the viewers)
TDCSI chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
Love it. Absolutely love it. Great job.
Bahamut.girl chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
very nice. Im so glad you did a prequel. great job, i really enjoyed it. I will look forward to other works from you.

Jake
Chione of the Nile chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
"I asked you first" Oh dear, that made me giggle. Great chapter, with a good build up. Though the mention of someone throwing up makes me feel nauseous, damn morning sickness! It was supposed to end last month! LOL, great job, I should really read 'I Cannot Belive This Is Happening' again, just to read it like a whole story together! See ya!

Chione
JuanseyLio chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
happy holidays! i totally loved this ;)
Peggy47 chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
Just for that I'm not going to review chapter 10.

First, I'm going back and read "I Cannot Believe This Is

Happening". I should have done it in the first place.

Merry Christmas 2006

Happy New Year 2007
Poeticpunk777 chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
aw! yay!
TDCSI chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
Great chapter. I'm enjoying this story. I enjoy all GSR stories. Especially happy ones
csi020gsr chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
Ok it's Thursday, when is chapter 10 due? Ready.

Good story, still. Still a fav;)
Bahamut.girl chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
HOORAY! I mean we all knew she was going to be pregnant but its just exciting to read about how they find out. this was a great chapter. cant wait for more.
Chione of the Nile chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
Awsome chapter! Poor Sara, iron pills suck! :(

Chione
KewlKid chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
aw wat's gonna happen next