Reviews for When You Say Nothing At All
Reppu chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Short, simple, and smokin' hot. I loved it the whole way through, thanks for writing!
ChaosHat chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Congratulations, you've been rec'd! Your story has been chosen for the Weekly Recommendations and poll at The Readers Have Chosen (link below). Visit RHC's forum and join the growing community of authors and readers dedicated to good fanfiction!

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

ChaosHat & the community at The Readers Have Chosen

Site (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame weeklyrecs. html
scottishfae chapter 1 . 1/28/2009

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

ChaosHat & the community at The Readers Have Chosen

site (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame weeklyrecs . html # SDK
Ze chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
So rare is it that such a story comes into existence, thank you so much for creating such an intense fic without the normal ruination that comes with such a "topic", I deeply love Balthier Fran, so yayness for this fic!
YamoMamo chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Absolutely enthralling. So much passion and sincere emotion expressed by both our characters with sheer eloquence... all within a mere a ten (maybe fifteen) minute snapshot of their lives *chuckle*

Best of luck to you, look forward to much more.
Wei Jiangling chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
That was beautifully written, and so like them in many ways. Well done!
Yunique chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
LOL, I found this fic really cute. :) Hehe, how they're secretly a couple, and the rest knowing nothing of the sort. Nicely written too! I do hope you write more BalthierXFran stories. ]
Arexia chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
James chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I liked this story alot. It was very well written.
rairen chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Absolutely pure love
Faylette chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Excellently written story and clever premise. Keep up the good work! :)
Breathe Easy chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
M I'm in love. This is one of the best love stories I've read on this game. Good work, love.
DevilCuriosity chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This was superb. Extremely well-written. I love your manner of description and detail, and both Fran and Balthier are exactly as they were in the game. I couldn't have hoped for a better connection between the two.

Fantastic piece, BebopSamurai. *adds story to favorites*
La Petite Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Great,they have an affair and no one knows about it.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was wonderful!

Loved this line:-Neither say what other lovers would at this moment; both know it too well to insult the integrity of their bond by doing something as hollow as placing emotions into words.-

Very well done!